Poll: Is it beastiality? Should he lie? (Multiple picks accepted)
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it beastiality? Should he lie? (Multiple picks accepted)
It IS beastiality
55 25%
It ISN'T beastiality
173 78%
It IS beastiality but should lie
59 27%
It ISN'T beastiality but should lie
81 36%
Voters: 222.
Page 1 of 3
Pit, please help answering this question for a friend of mine. There is nowhere else to turn and this is such a perfect question for the Pit.

My good friend is applying for a guard job at a prison. He has to take a lie detector to get the job. One of the questions (no joke) is whether or not he has ever had "sexual relations" with an animal.

Here is his dilemna and it's driving him totally crazy: About a year ago he and his gf got a kitten. While they were screwing around in bed, she went under the covers and... there is really no appropriate way to say this... let the kitten lick his nuts. At first he thought it was her and laughed but when he lifted the covers and saw what she was doing he freaked out and got really pissed; he was horrified. That's a really crapping thing to do to someone. (Although I must admit I laughed my ass off when he told me. Poor guy. What a b$%ch.)

NOW, he isn't sure what to answer on the lie detector test. He isn't even really sure it should be considered an incident involving beastiality or sexual relations with an animal, but is so nervous that he feels that no matter what he answers it will come up as deceptive and he'll fail the test. He's really freaking out but wants that job so bad and he'd probably be good at it.

Should he answer yes or no to the beastiality question? Would you consider this beastiality or just a stupid prank that he shouldn't be concerned with? Is answering no, a lie? That's the big dilemna.

And no, it's not me. I kind of think he should answer yes. He gets so mad when I say that, but I told him i'd get other people's opinions that do not know him. What do you think, Pit?? Also, if he answers yes, he might not get the job anyway. So there's that too.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Oh jesus christ...

Yeah, tell him to say yes to the question. That should develop into an interesting situation.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How does he know what the questions will be?

Also lie detector tests aren't very accurate.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
As long as he didn't stick it in the pussy's pussy, it's k.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
if he says no, and even a little bit considers that moment an act of bestiality, then the lie detector will pick up a lie. tell him to tell the truth.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17

Tell him to just say his Dad's Welsh then he'll be fine.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I lold.

I don't think so since it wasn't consensual. If somehow it does happen to come up, he should honeslty tell the story. The guards will have a laugh and he'll probably get hired.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Your friends girlfriend should see a doctor if your buddy couldn't distinguish her tongue from a cats. Cat tongues are like sandpaper or some shizz.
lie detectors? seriously ..

The fact that such things are being used in job interviews really stumps me.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Lie detector tests are very inaccurate. Just say no. Having the cat accidentally lick his balls is not bestiality.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
What a catastrosphe. He should tell the truth, or tell the whole story should be a laugh.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
i think they like to be called Corrections Officers.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by JustRooster
Lie detector tests are very inaccurate. Just say no. Having the cat accidentally lick his balls is not bestiality.

reality is irrelevant in a psychological level. if he is thinking about the incident when he says no, he will subconsciously project it, and the lie detector will pick it the **** up.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Wow. Knowing cats he should just be glad it only licked his balls.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Also there's a trick to those things. You gotta clench your butthole when the question is asked and keep it clenched while your asking the question to pass it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by laid-to-waste
reality is irrelevant in a psychological level. if he is thinking about the incident when he says no, he will subconsciously project it, and the lie detector will do **** all because that shits inacurate yo.

fix'd.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Unless he cannot achieve orgasm without the cat present or prefers it over sex, it isn't really Zoophilia/ bestiality, psychologically speaking.
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
They ask all sorts of questions on those tests, in CT it is on par with a law enforcement job so they delve pretty deeply. And no-one knows if it's just to see if he will lie or to really find out the sordid things he's done in his past. Or which is worse. The lie or the sordid acts.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by RU Experienced?
Your friends girlfriend should see a doctor if your buddy couldn't distinguish her tongue from a cats. Cat tongues are like sandpaper or some shizz.

Listen to this man, he's made out with so many of them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I love how many other people voted that he hasn't done bestiality, but should lie and say he has.

How does he even know that's a question? Did the employer give him the questions in advance so he could study/practice?
Winning, Epic Winning!

No serious, tell him to say no and explain if the detector picks up like said before. If they go nutbags on him, he should tell them to beat that girl. Or have them put one angry cat (or bird) on her face.
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ

Just tell him so say no. That's not Beastiality.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
That is the best story I've ever read.

I really needed cheering up, thank you
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
How could he not tell? Cat's tongues are like ****ing sandpaper.
Check out my band Disturbed

It's not really beastiality, but he should tell them the story anyway since he's going to flake.
The people interviewing him will laugh so hard he'll definitely get the job.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Hey man, you stay off my turf

Meow...!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Lion_Slicer
I love how many other people voted that he hasn't done bestiality, but should lie and say he has.

How does he even know that's a question? Did the employer give him the questions in advance so he could study/practice?

They always ask the same questions. That comes from other people that we both know have taken the test. They also ask if you have ever masturbated at work.

Which is one of the reasons i'll never take it.

Who knew masturbation was considered wrong!

I'm sorry, I have to disagree about it not being beastialty. It's getting to third base for christs sake. Third base!! You have to admit it's a little more than a kiss...

And I think the fact that it was sandpapery didn't click at first because it never crossed his mind she would do such a f'ed up thing to him. He did say it felt like that but it tickled at first. And then he was like, "Wait a minute!" And pulled up the covers to look.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

You just made my day.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Right, your "friend", eh?
It's ok to be embarrassed about these things.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
It is beastiality, it sn't beastiality, it is beastiality but should lie, and it isn't beastiality but should lie. That's my opinion.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
voted all 4 because i could. nothing else relevant to add.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Is the question, "did you have sex with an animal?" or "did an animal have sex with you?"

Theres a big difference.
Page 1 of 3