Hello dear Pit.

Where should I go, what should I read, to be informed on getting a vinyl record player? I think it would be really cool to start collecting vinyl and obviously I'd want to play them...what is a good (affordable) player, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

(also i didn't searchbar. Sorry. :/)
The playground of the world
Amazon
Ebay
Play
Craigslist
Local shops that sell electrical equipment

And for info: Google
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
if you live in broomhill in sheffield, there's a pretty good vinyl store just down the road. if not, this will be useless. sorry.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
if you live in broomhill in sheffield, there's a pretty good vinyl store just down the road. if not, this will be useless. sorry.
I live in Broomhill, Sheffield lol

Record Collector? Isn't open half the time!!

Help the Aged, however... now there's a completely different story. Always got good stuff in. Saw this there the other day:

I got mine second hand off ebay and my dad fixed whatever needed doing. Warning though, unless you'll be buying all your records from second hand shops, it will be expensive. Ordering through the internet cost me loads when I wanted a record.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by fender_696
I live in Broomhill, Sheffield lol

Record Collector? Isn't open half the time!!

Help the Aged, however... now there's a completely different story. Always got good stuff in. Saw this there the other day:

wow, UGers everywhere! this is true, but when it is open it's awesome
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.