Yo Pit,

Im from the UK and have a 1998 fiesta mk4. The other night I went for a drive and noticed all my dashboard lights were out apart from my clock, my heater control lights were out and also my boot button light. I checked the fuse and that is not blown and also my speedometer, petrol meter and temperature gauge all still work, what else could my problem be?
Maybe it's your dimmer switch.

EDIT: check all your fuses, some are consolidated.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Last edited by OldRocker at Apr 5, 2011,
Quote by OldRocker
Maybe it's your dimmer switch.

I did not take this into consideration because my headlights still come on when I use it :/
Not that dimmer switch, the fader kind. Usually part of the light switch or next to it.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by OldRocker
Not that dimmer switch, the fader kind. Usually part of the light switch or next to it.

Mine does not have one
Twist the little button that you would press in to reset your mileage counter, that is how to increase the dashboard light brightness in most cars.

Also, we have a car thread on UG
An electrical problem could be caused by almost anything as many components are wired in a series. It would need to check each thing with a volt meter and or hook it up to some diagnostic equipment. In short take it to a garage. trying to solve a electrical fault is not worth the hassle.