Hey guys,
So here's what I'm after: In addition to my regular pedal board I have 2 other pedals (an EHX Freeze and a ZVex Wooly Mammoth). Lets call that "pedal board 2". I want to be able to send my guitar into both boards and then with a footswitch be able to either send them both to the same amp or individual amps. The catch is that the main pedal board needs to always be on. When I get to everything today I'm going to see if I can make my ABY and Line Switcher do the job but I was hoping I could get one pedal to do it all. Does this make sense to any of you/is it possible?

Thanks,
Joe
check out lehle pedals. they have a ton of pedals for different chain thingies.
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
I don't know if you can send the signals of both pedalboards to the same amp without it sounding like bollocks (really don't know).

But the rest is easy enough with a splitter up front and an ABY behind the boards. There's also pedals called loopers or loop-pedals (yeah, same name as those things that let you record short bits of music and play it in an infinite loop), that can be used to manage several different loops of pedals connected to the looper. Like has been said, Lehle makes a bunch of pedals for switching-shennanigans, but I'm not too familiar with their range of products.
Thanks. I just haven't had any luck finding loopers that were exactly able to do this yet. I'll keep and eye out.
guitar - aby - A side: pedalboard 2 - pedalboard 1...B side: straight to pedalboard 1

after that it will go pedalboard 1 - 2nd aby - A side: amp 1...B side - amp 2

between pedalboards 1 and 2 you will need some form of splitter.

I think this will work lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
im positive that loop master can build you something that will do all that and then some.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
that is a better idea ^^^^^^^ contact a compnay like loop master and explain your plans
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣