Page 1 of 9
Do you think he's been doing a good job? Will you vote for him again? I probably will.
Who is he running against?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No... Never again.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
No. I won't vote.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
No

No, I didn't before either.

Ron Paul!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Is this for people who voted for him last election?
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Tough question. I can't see myself voting for the other side as they seem to be trying to go as crazy as possible (Gingrich, Palin, Huckabee, Barbor, Trump, Santorum) and at the same time I don't picture myself not voting. So, I may be stuck... I am not pleased with his job performance so far.
If Sarah Palin is running against him and you vote for her I will punch every American in the face that crosses my path.
when I vote, I go to the electro thingy and close my eyes and pray I hit the winner
I Like Green!
Quote by Kensai

Donald trump
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Give the man a chance to finish what he started.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I figured that UG was loaded with white supremacists that hate Obama. And yet no one has made a racist comment, I'm proud! Unfortunately I can not vote since I am not old enough, but I would not vote for Obama, I think we need some change.
He's probably going to be the lesser of two evils again. I might look into 3rd party candidates and see if there are any I like.
Last edited by Masamune at Apr 5, 2011,
Quote by JeremySacks
I have no idea... Maybe Sarah Palin lol.

Out of those two I'd say obama, but it's pretty important to know who the other candidates are

Quote by marc137
Donald trump

Pretty tough opposition then.
Quote by Greenie_777
If Sarah Palin is running against him and you vote for her I will punch every American in the face that crosses my path.

This. I feel like the world is doomed to depend on the people of the USA not ****ing up come election-day every four years.

Now, Obama has been a bit of a disappointment, and I don't agree with much of what he does. But for heaven's sake, not the Republicans!
depends on who he's running against, but you will rarely see me vote republican. well honestly you'll rarely see me vote democrat either, but i did vote for him before. so far i'm not impressed.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by JeremySacks
I have no idea... Maybe Sarah Palin lol.

I swear, if she even makes the primary... Ugh. I'm out. Love the U.S., but I'd rather live next to the Fukushima Plant than in a country stupid enough to back that woman. I'll live out my days bouncing around on my irradiated balls while smoking a j.
Vote Quimby.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
C'mon guys.... I make great President.

Did you know that i'm also part black? I think that enough is a reason to vote for me.

What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
I'll probably not even be in the US come next election. If Sarah Palin somehow becomes President (which I think is highly unlikely) then I can LOL from afar.
Quote by awesomo41894
No Way Would I Vote For Him!

your use of capitals is incorrect!
im in the uk and in terms of our politics which is essentially centrist in comparison to the US, it would depend if Palin stood against him. If so, it would have to be Obama
Quote by Skullivan
I think we need some change.

I totally agree, and I find it funny that you say that when his whole campaign was change! change! whoa! and yet he hasn't touched half the stuff he promised to change.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by DecaPodge
Vote Quimby.

That guy or Rainier Wolfcastle. Fo sho.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by ironman45
I totally agree, and I find it funny that you say that when his whole campaign was change! change! whoa! and yet he hasn't touched half the stuff he promised to change.

Congress man.
Quote by the bartender
Give the man a chance to finish what he started.

He hasn't really done anything. The healthcare he pushed through the majority of Americans didn't want, and they're uncovering shady deals in it by the day where those companies and groups that supported it got tens of billions in money for it.

I don't see any political candidates this coming election I think would even do a halfassed job.
Quote by Kensai

It all depends on this. No reason to make a choice right now.
Quote by Skullivan
I figured that UG was loaded with white supremacists that hate Obama. And yet no one has made a racist comment, I'm proud! Unfortunately I can not vote since I am not old enough, but I would not vote for Obama, I think we need some change.

UG is probably the most anti-racist site I've ever been on.
Quote by alexnye
your use of capitals is incorrect!

It happens when you attempt to write your entire post in uppercase.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Apr 5, 2011,
Quote by Masamune
He's probably going to be the lesser of two evils again. I might look into 3rd party candidates and see if there are any I like.

That would just waste your vote and make it more likely that we get a crazy in the white house.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
UG is probably the most anti-racist site I've ever been on.

It happens when you attempt to write your entire post in uppercase.

I must agree with you, UG is about as balanced as things get. you get the odd racist idiot on most forum sites but everyone here is pretty cool, even if you dont agree with their politics its generally all about perspective
No
Donald Trump may run and he has some good Ideas
but Obama is just a big failure why would you want to re elect him
Highlights of Obama in Office: The national Debt increases into the Trillions
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Apr 5, 2011,
Quote by Skullivan

Where in the world did you get that impression?

It depends on who he's running against. Republicans will probably pick someone who's really conservative and Obama might not even win the primary if someone better comes along. I doubt there will be a Republican I'd vote for but Obama hasn't made much of an impression on me either. I'll probably vote for Nadar.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've never voted in any American elections, but should I bother I probably would vote for him, it's better than having some republican psycho in office.

I'm not even sure how it works though. I'd probably end up in the Kentucky districts so my vote wouldn't make any difference anyway.
It depends on who else is running.

If it's Sarah Palin or Newt Gingrich, then, yes I will be voting for Obama if for no other reason than to keep them from winning.
Keep in mind some people oppose Obama because of his policies. I'm one of them (not that he delivered on any key campaign promises).

I won't vote for Palin because she is the most intellectually vacant person I've ever heard about. I doubt she could put two intelligible words together with a nail gun.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON