So I've been trying to get a chunkier sound out of my Vox AC15, and I really like the chunky plexi sound; after doing some research, I've narrowed it down to the Lovepedal Plexi 800 and the Wampler Plexidistortion (or Plexi Drive?). I already have a Lovepedal Englishman and I love it, and from youtube demos (whatever they're worth), I like the Plexi 800, but realistically, I can't find the pedal anywhere except one on ebay going for $360 (might as well start saving for a marshall). I was wondering if any of the other lovepedals (kanji, kalamazoo) can get those kind of plexi-jcm800 tones, or if I should stick with the wamplers, and overall, which of these pedals would work best with the Vox, given that the Vox has no real natural low end of its own...

I've tried different TS and the OCD but they still lacked that low end. I also tried eqs to get that low end, but it didn't blend well with the distortion.

I'm currently using a Epi Sheraton or a MIM Strat through a Vox AC15; the Vox is awesome in the mids and highs, but lacks a bit of low end when distorted/overdriven. I essentially want a marshall-like pedal with a low end with a thick spongy sound that mimics the cranked marshall-hendrix tone.

Suggestions???
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Problem is, a 2xel84 doesn't have a real tight bass response and tend to flub out on the bass a bit.

Another factor is the big iron and the high output of a plexi, you just can't replicate that with a pedal I'm afraid. You have to factor in that most people are probably using a 4x12 with their plexis.

Honestly, if the OCD isn't getting you where you want I doubt a marshall in a box pedal is gonna be a huge step up.

The one marshall in a box pedal I have experience with is the MI audio crunch box, but even then I think its gonna fall short of what you want.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah I was afraid of that... do you think adding a closed back cab with some v30's (or other bass-y speakers) in combination with a pedal could make up for the the el84s? Is it because it's 2x el84s (would getting 4x el84s=AC30 help?) or would I need something with el34s?

Thanks man! Always helpful =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
The 15 is really tough to EQ. You're going to have to turn the bass and treble down to get the mids up. You'll be tempted to turn the bass way up, but the interactive EQ layout of the AC15 means doing that will cut mids, so don't.

I think with humbuckers and the right pedal (OCD is voiced right but might not have enough bass boost; Kanji/Eternity might work, Purple Plexi definitely will) you could do a passable Marshall with an AC15. I would not get a V30 cab with a Vox. The Greenbacks are very marshally with the right input and a V30 with a Vox amp is a bad combination. An AC30 will get closer to a Marshall than a 15, especially with the Greenbacks.
The AC30 is tighter, but el84s are a lot looser than el34s for the most part.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not