Hi Guys,

I am sure this question has been asked to death now at this stage and a lot of people are sick talking about it since it is such a personal choice etc.

But I am hoping you can help me here a little.
After weeks of researching and listening (not trying but listening on web and youtube etc) to many different Efx pedals and setups I am trying to settle on a final compromise.

I have invested in a good ENGL Amp Head and Cab and will now have the sweet Tube sound with that incredible ENGL overdrive etc. So pure Tube sound now!!

I don't want any electronic modelling simulations or anything like that - just raw Efx.
I have listened to many pedals and I have finally decided that I like what I am hearing from TC Electronic.

The 3 setups from TCE I like are:

The TCE Nova System (standalone).
The TCE Nova Modulator, TCE Nova Delay, TCE PolyTune.
The TCE Tone Print Pedals such as : Corona Chorus, Hall of Fame Reverb, Delay, Tuner etc

I would like anyones opinion if you know these systems, are the 3 setups of the same quality/functions etc?? I like the idea that the Nova System can switch quickly between presets, so you could have a nice rhythm sound for most of a song and then break into a crunching lead solo sound and back again very quickly.

I am imagining this would be difficult to recreate with the other two setups?
But then the sound of some of those individual pedals seem to be amazing and I am wondering are they of a better quality than the system given their prices etc??

Any help will be much appreciated...
Thanks...
My suggestion?
Get a G Major or a G Force with a Behriger (yes yes, I know, but their MIDI pedals are good) FCB1101.

The pedal has 2 relays, and the G Major has two more.
That will let you control your amp's channels at the same time as effects.
Ie switch from Channel 1 with delay and verb to channel 2 with verb, way and harmonizer at one tap.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
My suggestion?
Get a G Major or a G Force with a Behriger (yes yes, I know, but their MIDI pedals are good) FCB1101.

The pedal has 2 relays, and the G Major has two more.
That will let you control your amp's channels at the same time as effects.
Ie switch from Channel 1 with delay and verb to channel 2 with verb, way and harmonizer at one tap.

Thanks GS Lead I am just looking at it now.
But does this have to be run through the FX loop, what advantages/disadvantages does this have???