HEy guys,

I am thinking of getting a nice, warm phaser pedal that doesnt suck my tone dry. I currently have a boss phase shifter that can make cool effects, but doesnt do that warm subtle phase sound very wall.

I know a guy selling a MXR phase 90 from 1977 (1st year they started doing the non script logo I believe?) for 115 bucks and thinking it seems like someone that would give me a warmer phase sound...

thoughts?
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
Block logo is fine if it's wired in such a way that you can mod it to script specs.

However, for that price I'd just toss in an extra $20 or so and just get the '74 Reissue.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
If it was me, I'd buy it. It's not a script P90, but it's also not $300 (or whatever they go for now). They still sound amazing, and a lot better than the new ones.
Quote by plexi123
If it was me, I'd buy it. It's not a script P90, but it's also not $300 (or whatever they go for now). They still sound amazing, and a lot better than the new ones.

Actually, the new Custom Shop scripts sound almost identical to the originals and are only just over $100, which is pretty badass.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.