We can have debates about plurals of words, like, leafs vs. leaves... If you want to, I say
"Smoking Green leafs leaves me lean." J/k.

Also broken English, we could talk about want to vs. 'wanna (or wanna' )

I use broken English a lot aswell as abstract stanzas, but, I like it.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I write lyrics in broken English because sometimes it sounds more natural to me when sung. I try not to though.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I write lyrics in broken English because sometimes it sounds more natural to me when sung. I try not to though.

Good point, I agree.

Broken English isn't something I go out my way to do, even though I could, and come up with something, I think, funky, but, I don't, I do like keeping things organic and natural, and easy to pull off though.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 5, 2011,
I write in proper English just cos I think it sounds nicer.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Though you know fo' sho'.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice the word though there.

I say though a lot, even though it's a word <- There, see; but I say the word though naturally, though.

It might have been years of often saying.
"Youghet me though."

I dunno' <- and that is the truth =) School o' life, check it out mutha' truckers, jus' kidding.
But my usage of I dunno' just comes from, knowledge of;
What I know today, isn't what I'll know tomorrow...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 5, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
I write in proper English just cos I think it sounds nicer.

I see.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I see.

I write lyrics in proper english, I don't speak proper english.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd like to take this to say how much I hate the majority of E. E. Cummings poetry and his vomiting of the English language
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I'd like to take this to say how much I hate the majority of E. E. Cummings poetry and his vomiting of the English language

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)