I've only ever been to shows at clubhouses but I'm planning on attending a concert in a stadium pretty soon. Anyway I was wondering should I get seat or lawn tickets (pit tickets are sold out)?

Also if you have a seat ticket can you make your way to the pits and go crazy? Beacuse personally I love headbanging and moshing lol

Thank you!
Odds are, you're not getting into the pit from the seats.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
If you needed to get a ticket to go in the pit, they wont just let you in. Just get a seat closest to the bar and get good and intoxicated. That is second best to be on the barrier imo.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
at most shows i've went to, people who are sitting can go in the pit just fine
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Zero Substance
What kind of clubhouses are we talking about here? Treehouses? Blanket Forts? Are there girls allowed in? Do they have secret passwords?

No homers clubhouses.

But yeah, most big places dont mind about tickets, unless the two areas are completely separate. Failing that, post on a local forum and see if anyone wants to swap their standing ticket for your sitting one - could get lucky!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Jump the rail to the pit section and push your way to the front.

Be a ninja
In my experience, if 2 areas are so clear cut like that, you tend to go through one door to go seating and one door to go standing, with guys on each door.
Sure if you want to go to the pit, go for it, but I would suggest that you leave a buddy behind to reserve your seat for you. I did this one time and when I came back from the mosh pit someone else stole my previous seat and didn't want to give it up. I was pretty pissed off and didn't feel like arguing, so I let it go.

Get someone to hold your seat for you while you are gone.

ron666
If you're having to see a show in an arena, it's probably a bad/blatant profiteering show that you paid WAYYYYYYYYYY too much for.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
If you're having to see a show in an arena, it's probably a bad/blatant profiteering show that you paid WAYYYYYYYYYY too much for.

Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Ah, photoshopped cats. Never would have thought of posting something like that.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I hate that h word now more than the people it describes.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
ANUSites ruined that word for everyone.

Well, I say it like it was a credible term in the first place. It wasn't.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
ANUSites ruined that word for everyone.

Well, I say it like it was a credible term in the first place. It wasn't.

Well you would say that, wouldnt you...

Defending your own kind!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
You've uncovered my secret life. What can I say, 'Hipsters' put out more, hahaha.

And i'll have you know those glasses were worn in an ironic context. Not because I was horribly drunk. At all.
LAMMERGEIER
Agreed on points 1 and 2, hahaha... Its perfectly metal to act non-metal/pretend to like shit bands to pull wimmin, and always has been. Its kind of like being an undercover CIA operative, except with more tittywanks.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I dunno what they're like your end but barely any of them have the bazookas to manage that here! I always summised the reason they were hipsters was because they didn't have the chest-girth to hang around with the cool girls that wear those hula hoops in their ears.

I like the metaphor though, will have to remember it for future reference.
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by Stranglehold
Its kind of like being an undercover CIA operative, except with more tittywanks.

You have no idea how often I'm going to use this excuse now.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
This thread turned from "eh" to hilarious in about the time it took Dyer's to arrive. Brilliant.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?