I was intersted to find out what other people thought of Asking Alexandria, ( more so their new album "Reckless And Relentlles" ) , I'v listened to them since they started and have got a lot of stick from other people saying that there shit and they copy all the other "metalcore" bands i.e. "Miss May I" , but i think that they have risen to a new level with their new album, they have improved their synths and made all fo their vocal ranges more...... well..... Brutal

soooooo thoughts and opinions anyone ?
Metalcore is the dead horse that people just refuse to quit kicking the shit out of.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
I enjoy them quite a lot! i haven't heard much from their new album yet but their stand up and scream album was awesome i thought.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
There's already a massive thread in the hardcore forum where you can talk about how much this band suck.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
There is a big difference from "Stand Up And Scream" and "Reckless And Relentless" but its a welcome change, and i really don't think that the band sucks "asator" but everyone is entiteled to their own opinion i spose :/

Quote by eternaldarkness
I personally think it sucks but that's just me. I liked Stand Up and Scream a lotttttttt better.

There is definatly more " stop start " riffs in the old album, but you can get a rought idea of were the band is trying to direct their music by the new album.

it's great, now if they could find some way of stopping elitist 'metalheads' hating on them cause they're not technical enough or cause they like to add some variety to their music with programming and synths, then everything will be good.
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
Quote by Zead2
it's great, now if they could find some way of stopping elitist 'metalheads' hating on them cause they're not good enough or cause they like to add some trivial aesthetic to their music with programming and synths, then everything will be good.

Fixed.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Quote by Zead2
it's great, now if they could find some way of stopping elitist 'metalheads' hating on them cause they're not technical enough or cause they like to add some variety to their music with programming and synths, then everything will be good.

Couldn't agree more , I am a metal head but i like more than just gutteral vocals and grunty riffs, metal is more than that.

But we are always going to have "elitists" out there trying to tear apart anything that doesn't sound like "Deicide" or "Cannible Courpse"