I am a huge fan of the song "Savior" off of Appeal to Reason, by Rise Against. I liked the sound of the tune and didn't really know what it was I liked soo much about it. After listening very closely many times, I've noticed there are some EPIC harmonies in the pre chorus and chorus.

My question is:

During the line, prior to where the chorus comes in, that goes "If This Aint Love, How do we get out?" What is the harmony that's used during the How Do we Get Out?

It sounds like there's maybe three, or four vocalist singing different notes here. I was lucky enough to find a recording of just the vocals for Savior and it's absolutely stunning. If you didn't notice this before, take a CLOSE listen as it really sounds amazing.

So I was just wondering what notes, or what type of chord they're forming here with the harmony that makes it sound so colourful. Yes I know how does something sound colourful, but I couldn't think of a better word to describe it. It's just epic, on like 26 different levels.

Trust me, if you didn't notice this before, listen a few times and you'll hear it, and when you hear it, you'll be stoked.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
I do have an mp3 of just the vocals and I could post the clip of that line alone, if if would help to figure out what the harmony is, however I don't think I can post it on my profile as it's copyrighted, and I don't feel like getting banned. So, on a side note, how do I go on about posting this clip, if of course, that would help? (I assume it would)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Maybe youtube?
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by John_was_here
I do have an mp3 of just the vocals and I could post the clip of that line alone, if if would help to figure out what the harmony is, however I don't think I can post it on my profile as it's copyrighted, and I don't feel like getting banned. So, on a side note, how do I go on about posting this clip, if of course, that would help? (I assume it would)

Could you email me the vocal track?

Melkere@gmail.com
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Everyone can sing, its just some asshole who makes you feel bad and tells you to stop thats the problem...