Hey everybody!
Ive been looking into some new car door speakers lately. Ive read a lot of reviews and my main concern is sound quality. Ive been seeing a lot of "oh the treble us too harsh" or "the treble and mids are too harsh and there is no bass" or just plain "there is no bass". I like my bass a lot and i dont want to have to buy a subwoofer either as i dont have the space. So, does anyone know of a good pair of door speakers that are under $100 and push out some good bass along with good mid/high range? im looking for a generally well balanced frequency range and relatively low priced (under $100). Remember, no subwoofers and the speakers gotta be either 5 1/4 inch or 6 1/2 inch.
Thanks Pitgoers!
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
unce unce unce
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
...are you sure you won't need a new amp?
For real, you probably will with a decent setup, I'm sure google will show you the way.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
...are you sure you won't need a new amp?
For real, you probably will with a decent setup, I'm sure google will show you the way.

Know any good amps that have 4 channels? and are stereo?
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by thehardwayout
Know any good amps that have 4 channels? and are stereo?

Maybe this one?
REGGIE