Page 1 of 2
Ive had my tickets since they went on sale and i havent really been excited about it until about 2 mins ago after i watched the trailer. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

I had to tell someone and all my roomates are gone and they dont even like metal anyways.
get out
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories and Merck and Co. ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Isnt this the METAL forums? You guys must be the ones that live too far away to go.

Sorry
Quote by Butt Rayge

What wonderful camping sites.
Quote by Thexbert
Isnt this the METAL forums? You guys must be the ones that live too far away to go.

Sorry

You think I want to go to that?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
What wonderful camping sites.

You think I want to go to that?

Yes i do, actually.
Quote by Thexbert
Yes i do, actually.

Why would anyone want to see irrelevant bands who haven't released anything above mediocre in 20 years? Sure Metallica are good live, but Megadeth and Slayer are some of the worst live bands I've seen and Anthrax is, well, Anthrax
Quote by Thexbert
Yes i do, actually.

Do you need to be reminded what year it is?
Quote by lolmnt
Are you 10 or something?

Its not all about the performance of the band. Its about the overall energy and the music. Would you see Pantera if they were still around? Probably so.

Who would waste their money to see a metal band thats come out in the last 10 years? Not me.
Quote by Thexbert
Are you 10 or something?

Its not all about the performance of the band. Its about the overall energy and the music. Would you see Pantera if they were still around? Probably so.

Who would waste their money to see a metal band thats come out in the last 10 years? Not me.

I'm 18, you're a little off.

No, I wouldn't, actually. And I'm sure people approaching being senior citizens don't have much energy.

I would spend my money on them because there are a lot better ones than the 4.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Thexbert
Are you 10 or something?

You just don't get it.

Anyway, I probably would go see them, but they're not on my list of priorities. If they ever came to my town (which they most certainly never will) I'd probably wander over and check them out.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'm 18, you're a little off.

No, I wouldn't, actually. And I'm sure people approaching being senior citizens don't have much energy.

I would spend my money on them because there are a lot better ones than the 4.

LOL Have you ever seen metallica? Its such a mixed crowd its ridiculous.

There are plenty of bands worth seeing these days but not too often do you come across a set-up like this.

Usually its 1 good band and 3 bands no one even knows about.. and those bands are always terrible.
Quote by Thexbert
LOL Have you ever seen metallica? Its such a mixed crowd its ridiculous.

So it's not just white people? Cool.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Thexbert
Are you 10 or something?

What is he like 10?
explain
Last edited by fumb duck at Apr 6, 2011,
Quote by Thexbert

It's not about when the band came out, it's about when their last album of any worth was released.
Quote by Thexbert

There are plenty of bands worth seeing these days but not too often do you come across a set-up like this.

Usually its 1 good band and 3 bands no one even knows about.. and those bands are always terrible.

you must go to shitty shows. The ones I go to, the majority of the bands are decent.
Quote by Thexbert

Do you even like metal?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Thexbert
Its not all about the performance of the band. Its about the overall energy and the music.

Yeah...normally what the band performs is their music.
LastFM

The world is grey, the mountains old,
The forge's fire is ashen-cold
Hey tell me how Megadeth are... Enjoy those... Other bands... Like uh... Murderer or something... Zantax?... Metalicusria.... Eh something like that...
I would kill for one of those tickets... Anthrax is only alright, but Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica are all amazing bands that kick tons of ass live. Don't listen to these guys, they only listen to modern music and have no respect for the classics of metal.
Quote by B.Renegades
I would kill for one of those tickets... Anthrax is only alright, but Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica are all amazing bands that kick tons of ass live. Don't listen to these guys, they only listen to modern music and have no respect for the classics of metal.

The big 4 suck except Slayer.

Most of my music is made between 84-96.

I can vouch for many of the other users against the big 4 too.
Quote by B.Renegades

Have you actually read anything that has been posted to you tonight or are you just to stupid to take in any form of information in general.
Quote by fumb duck
Have you actually read anything that has been posted to you tonight or are you just to stupid to take in any form of information in general.

Aye, it's funny 'cause he's right
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
Aye, it's funny 'cause he's right

It's funny because I'm tired really anything will make me laugh xP
Page 1 of 2