Page 1 of 2
There are plenty of classic childhood memories that most kids have growing up. The ones you see on television shows, movies, and hear of happening to lots of people. Obviously, not everyone gets to experience them all. Which ones have you missed out on?

Some of them include watching cartoons, changing schools, having a birthday party, etc.

For me, the first I can think of is having a cast and getting it signed by friends. It seems like every kid has gone through a broken bone, then having a cast signed by all the kids in his or her class. But not me! Although, I'm really sort of happier that I haven't broken any bones yet. Knock on wood.

What about you?

I didn't play a lot of the old video games

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I never broke a bone in school, despite having plenty of opportunities for doing so. I kinda thought having a cast was a right of passage of some sort at the time, though in retrospect I now realize it just meant I wasn't a weak little calcium-deficient shit.
I've never been on a rollercoaster in my childhood 'cause my mom was always really scared of them. I also thankfully never played penis inspection day with my uncle.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Nothing really childhood related...but I never got to go to any parties or have and fun in high school, definitely missed out on those experiences
Slip N' Slide, video games, and most of the cool toys that everyone apparently had.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and summer camp.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Apr 5, 2011,
I find it slightly funny that every single thing people have mentioned so far (besides the broken bone and rapey uncle), I experienced in my childhood.

Nothing, really. I had a great childhood. I got to grow up in the golden era where Ocarina Of Time came out when I was 8. Shows like Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers and Courage The Cowardly Dog were around. I learned how to play video games from Sonic The Hedgehog (1, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles), and the Jurassic Park game.

I also spent hours playing this game (the most fun racing game EVER):

Not to mention I was a good-looking kid and had a fair number of girls with crushes on me.

Apart from one year I spent in 6th grade going to a Christian school (the kids there were horrible assholes), I had a bomb-ass childhood.
Dropped out before my school's prom.

Didn't have a dog to eat my homework.

Don't think I ever went to a sports club (soccer practice etc).

Never punched a girl to show that I liked her.

My dad has never taken me to a football match.

Didn't build a treehouse (though we did have an apple tree to climb).

Never just went swimming in a lake (though did go on school outdoors camps with kayaking etc).

I've also never broken a bone, been in crutches or needed a cast.
There are tons of movies I haven't watched that is usually mandatory. Such as any of the Lion King movies, The Grinch, Dumbo, etc. Name it, and there's a 70% I didn't see it.

I pretty missed out on all the childhood experiences.

/grewupinabrokenhomeandendeduphavingtoraisemybrother

SKEDIT: I've also never played any Zelda game.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Apr 5, 2011,
- Never broken a bone

- Was in a boys only school until grade 10

- Never had a pet
\
Last edited by unet at Apr 5, 2011,
My tree house was a plank of wood I put between two branches about 5 feet up

other than that, I pretty much did it all. Had parties, hung out with friends, played Nintendo, read comic books, drank chocolate milk, watched cartoo-- wait a minute, I still do all of those things! My adult life is exactly the same!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 5, 2011,
Didn't have an N64.
Never broke a bone.
Was never beaten.
No sexual abuse either.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I never had a pissing contest where we see who pees the farthest. Or who has the whitest dick.

Or a babysitter girl fondling me while I sleep. I saw it happen in one of those educational books about people touching your private parts.
Playing doctor?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Just the video games that everyone else seems to remember. Never bothered me then and it doesn't now. I didn't even realize it really until reading stuff like the Nostalgia You Lose Thread.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
I never played in the snow as a kid. I hate the cold so I'm not too bummed about it though.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by blue_strat
Dropped out before my school's prom.

Didn't have a dog to eat my homework.

Don't think I ever went to a sports club (soccer practice etc).

Never punched a girl to show that I liked her.

My dad has never taken me to a football match.

Didn't build a treehouse (though we did have an apple tree to climb).

Never just went swimming in a lake (though did go on school outdoors camps with kayaking etc).

I've also never broken a bone, been in crutches or needed a cast.

+1 on all of this.

I never went to an amusement park. Just the carnival, which sucked.
(I hate large crowds and roller coasters though so its a blessing.)

I guess I never had a best friend, does this count? it seems like everyone (at least in a movie) as some right hand bro but I've never had a close friend like that.
Ya know, "The wolf, that runs with the lone wolf. So the lone wolf never has to be alone again."

Everything Can Be Beaten
I never broke a bone.
I never put anything up my nose.
I never went on a fishing trip.
I never had a dog
I didn't watch Star Wars until I was too old for action figures
I never went on a rollercoaster, or to an amusement park (once when I was 3 months old, but that hardly counts)
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
>No broken limbs thanks to copious amounts of chocolate milk.

>No treehouse, *grumbles

>No slip n' slide
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by metaldud536

Or a babysitter girl fondling me while I sleep. I saw it happen in one of those educational books about people touching your private parts.

In our culture, they don't portray this hot scenario of molestation enough. No, it's always creepy uncle molestation.

-I never had any video games, I still don't.
-My parents never promoted any social life or athletics when I was young, so now I'm a 16 year old kid who has no social life, skinny and without athletic ability.

The 'no social life' part is pretty broad and seems to cover everything. I don't wanna go into too much detail anyway.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
In our culture, they don't portray this hot scenario of molestation enough. No, it's always creepy uncle molestation.

I know man. When I was younger I would look for that book and flip to that part to make myself feel weird.
I have yet to see The Wizard of Oz.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Never went to summer camp.
Never practiced a sport for more than 2 weeks.
Never had my own gaming system, always had to ask my brother a permission to use his.
Haven't had a babysitter since I was... well, a baby.
Never had a childish "relationship" with a girl.

Other than that, there's not much more I can think of. And the best part is that I'm still only 14. WOO HOO.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Nothing really. My childhood was great!

I guess summer camp. But never really wanted to do that since my family has an in-ground pool
not really "childhood" but i never got to go away somewhere for Uni or live in residence.

residence always seemed so cool, you instantly meet a ton of people who know no one there, you all become great friends, life is a joy.

never got to do that one
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Page 1 of 2