I was thinking of bidding on this - although now I've had a coffee and a smoke I'm having second thoughts and don't really think that it would be entirely practical, cost effective...

Expensive purchase for novelty value.

But still...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VINTAGE-VALVE-GUITAR-AMP-/290549825582?pt=AU_Amplifiers&hash=item43a61e802e[.url]

Any thoughts?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
I'm not typically one for buying vintage amps, but it looks sweet.

However if I wanted a sweet looking tube amp that was also practical I'd get a Trillium Seraph. It'd cost a quite bit more though, if I recall correctly.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Last edited by Don't Panic Ok? at Apr 5, 2011,
It's almost like furniture...It would look awesome in my living room. And the other half would be less likely to compain than when I leave the Vox in the middle of the floor.
Quote by Slap-happy
It's almost like furniture...It would look awesome in my living room. And the other half would be less likely to compain than when I leave the Vox in the middle of the floor.

Doesn't sound too bad either.

I like the looks of their amps. They don't suite my tonal needs however.

Here is their page.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I'm at work now so the sound clip has to wait until later - but thanks for the link to their page.

I may sell my kidneys, the fillings in my teeth and pimp out the missus if the Empyrean sounds as good as it looks...