So I just realized a little while ago there was a new preview for Game of Thrones on HBO. The first 15 mins of Episode 1 which airs in a little over a week.

Started this book series back when Game of Thrones was first released... For anyone who hasn't heard of Song of Ice & Fire: From someone who read his share of sci-fi & fantasy novels, this has got to be one of the most captivating stories I've ever read. Not too mention one of the most explicit and violent haha. I always thought it would make for a successful TV series if done the way it was meant to be... In a way someone like HBO can get away with haha.

Anyway yeah, just thought I'd express how pumped I am. Anyone "in the know" will understand. Everyone else... I highly suggest checking it the **** out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQykXOukM2Q

Discuss
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
I just got the weirdest sense of dejá vú.

OT: Sounds kind of cool, I don't get HBO though.
Holy shit I'm so not watching that clip! Gonna wait 'till it airs >: D

But, seriously, I've been waiting for this for like 2 years, ever since I heard the show was on it's way.

And, if you didn't know, great news, a release date for A Dance with Dragons has finally been officially set by Bantam Publishing! It's coming out it July! I CAN'T WAIT!
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Holy shit I'm so not watching that clip! Gonna wait 'till it airs >: D

But, seriously, I've been waiting for this for like 2 years, ever since I heard the show was on it's way.

And, if you didn't know, great news, a release date for A Dance with Dragons has finally been officially set by Bantam Publishing! It's coming out it July! I CAN'T WAIT!

haha yeah man, I heard that. It's been so long that I'll only really believe it when it hits the shelves... although it seems for real this time haha
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by dmiwshicldply
I just finished reading game of thrones today and hollllyyyyy shiiiittttttt am I pumped for this series. HBO better not let me down

You just finished A Game of Thrones? Just wait until you get a load of A Clash of Kings! And better yet, A Storm of Swords is even better yet! I'm about to finish A Feast for Crows (been dragging it for a year or so, not wanting to finish it because of the wait for A Dance with Dragons), and it's good, but IMHO nowhere as good as A Storm of Swords. Epic stuff!
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah