http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

Also, there are links at the end of the article to hidden "occult" meanings behind her videos and performances

discuss
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
inb4 it's a conspiracy.jpg

This Illuminati shit isn't even funny anymore.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Good god. Long live Lady Gaga.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
If you like your health care, you can keep it. Oh wait...

Were is the birth certificate?

You witnessed truth today, children.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I happen to be in the illuminati and i can tell you we have no members that dress or act like that
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
^Siggable?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Part of the title is true, Lady Gaga is a tool...
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
OMG! What does this crazy stuff has to do with Lady Gaga? I luv her!!

I bet Oprah's the puppet master...
The Illuminati: The most well known secret organization in history.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
The Illuminati: The most well known secret organization in history.

I thought the most well known organizations were Lutherans?

trollface.jpg
oh, please. i know this is a joke, but anybody with recognizable backward lyrics or a triangle in a frame of their video is a slave for the illuminati.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
tl;dr

And its gaga so u really dont care

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I could care less.

Anybody interested in starting an "Ignore Lady Gaga" group?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Strat007
I could care less.

Anybody interested in starting an "Ignore Lady Gaga" group?

Did you actually read the link or the thread title for that matter? For all intents and purposes, it has nothing to do with Lady Gaga, and it about how funny some conspiracy theories are.
The people that take the time to figure this kinda thing out have no lives.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's this kind of thing that gives the NWO theorists a bad name.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
It's this kind of thing that gives the NWO theorists a bad name.

This. Along with reptiles and all that kind of insanity.

Although, i'm still confused about the bohemian grove / dancing around a fire pit with an owl statue in red robes thing. Even time magazine had pictures of that :S
The director of the Paparazzi is wearing a Venom shirt, bearing the face of Baphomet and the Sigil of the Church of Satan. So, there is a chance that the director is slightly aware of those kinds of things.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Zoot Allures
This. Along with reptiles and all that kind of insanity.

I think I missed something
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I think I missed something

The 'reptillian' thing , occasionally is brought up by very annoying people such as David Icke. The idea is that the 'NWO' is ran secretly by 'reptillians' disgused as humans or something. I don't think there's any single idea about it but it's all ****ing stupid in the first place.

It's that kind of nonesense that makes any 'conspiracy theorist' get seen badly by the general public because they get thrown in with all the nutcase theorists too.
Quote by Zoot Allures
The 'reptillian' thing , occasionally is brought up by very annoying people such as David Icke. The idea is that the 'NWO' is ran secretly by 'reptillians' disgused as humans or something. I don't think there's any single idea about it but it's all ****ing stupid in the first place.

It's that kind of nonesense that makes any 'conspiracy theorist' get seen badly by the general public because they get thrown in with all the nutcase theorists too.

I've never heard of that

I'd consider myself an NWO theorist as well... for lack of a better term, theorist isn't adequate.

Maybe... I do have some reptilian qualities...
-Jim Morrison
The reptilian thing is the most hilarious thing I've seen, the videos on Youtube with PROOF THEY AREN'T EDITED!!!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I've never heard of that

I'd consider myself an NWO theorist as well... for lack of a better term, theorist isn't adequate.

Maybe... I do have some reptilian qualities...

I'm not so much into the NWO idea, it doesn't seem that there's much 'new' about any 'new world order'. The powers that be and their rich friends , have always tried to keep things going their way and gain more control of the masses. Right now the difference is the methods of control.
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm not so much into the NWO idea, it doesn't seem that there's much 'new' about any 'new world order'. The powers that be and their rich friends , have always tried to keep things going their way and gain more control of the masses. Right now the difference is the methods of control.

That's semantics, though. You essentially described the theory.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by C_Miller
Did you actually read the link or the thread title for that matter? For all intents and purposes, it has nothing to do with Lady Gaga, and it about how funny some conspiracy theories are.

Yeah I didn't make the thread to talk about Lady Gaga, I made it so people could discuss how retarded this is, she is simply involved because she is what the article is about.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing