oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
I could, without a guitar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I could, with my testicles.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I can blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero and I'm on fire

I win
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I can, blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero, while on fire, while sucking my own dick.
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!
I can, blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero, while on fire, while sucking my own dick, like a boss.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I can, blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero, while on fire, while sucking my own dick, like a boss whilst turning into a jet and crashing into the sun.

I can, blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero, while on fire, while sucking my own dick, like a boss whilst turning into a jet and crashing into the sun, before the lock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Trowzaa
with no guitar

Quote by Trowzaa
while staring at my guitar

wat
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
I couldn't. However, I would force my guitar into submission by sheer willpower an make it play it itself.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by PlayMadness
wat

MY MOTHER HAS A HAIRY VAGINA SO SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH JUNIOR.

Quote by PlayMadness
I can, blindfolded, with no hands, with no guitar, with my testicles, while in a coma, while bungie jumping out a plane, while staring at my guitar, while punching tigers, while combo breaking, while dividing by zero, while on fire, while sucking my own dick, like a boss.

I call bullshit, bosses are normally too busy with their boss jobs to play guitar..
Quote by Trowzaa

YOUR MOM'S MAN MADE.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
YOUR MOM'S MAN MADE.

Well played sir, well played.

Yeah. If I can aim my shit onto the strings.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I could, I wrote it
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
100% serious, it's pretty basic flamenco, not to difficult at all, I learned it in like 20 mins
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Trowzaa

It's not hairy anymore as I trimmed it with my teeth...before I sucked her huge wiener...
Quote by liamdude555
I can, with my friend stan

Is Stan a man? I could get you a guitar so don't go too far.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls