gonna attempt to down turn a 4 string to BEAD. What are some good under 30 dollars strings
Quote by th30nlyAket
good under 30 dollars

oxymoron
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Not really, you can get most sets of strings shipped here for a little over $30, I pay $32 for my Roto 66s shipped from the States so assuming he's from there he should be able to do fine for $30.
What kind of sound are you going for? Material preference? Nickel, stainless steel? Roundwound? Flatwound? Without knowing any of that I'll just say Roto 66s . There's a few online shops that will let you mix and match single strings to make a set and you'll probably be able to convince a retail store to do it too.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by th30nlyAket
roundwounds and $30 usd is very very easy to do

Read the the goddamn thread.

@OP, I've tuned down that low with light gauge strings but it was a little floppy.
I would recommend Rotosound 66s (110s) or Dropzones.
Quote by Spaz91
Read the the goddamn thread.

@OP, I've tuned down that low with light gauge strings but it was a little floppy.
I would recommend Rotosound 66s (110s) or Dropzones.

did you quote the wrong post or did you type @op to raise your words per minute?
Quote by th30nlyAket
did you quote the wrong post or did you type @op to raise your words per minute?

petty much?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think