Alright so I've known this girl for years now. We both are on the same team. Nothing really happened until this year. I'm fairly sure she liked me in the summer. This was somewhat confirmed by her coming to my Homecoming only knowing me and one other girl (who she went with). I was pussy and never danced with her. After that things sorta of fizzled. She got a boyfriend and well that was it. We didn't talk much for a while. Then we had this out of town meet and I'm not sure what happened but I got intense feelings for her that lasted for about a week. They ended when I convinced myself that nothing was going to happen.

So a few days ago she comes up to me, in tears, and asks me to go to prom with her. I am sort of in shock but she explains that her boyfriend broke up with her yesterday (apparently he was a huge tool) and she had no one to go with. She is head of her Prom committee and about every other club so she had to save face I guess. There was really no way I could say no but I am having second thoughts now.

She is way out of my league on almost every level. She is beautiful, involved in all kinds of things, out going, and popular. Me on the other hand am extremely self conscience, low self esteem, unpopular stoner, introverted, and am terrified of unknown situations. The only thing I have going for me is my sport, which I am relatively good at, and that I am decent looking. That last one (unknowns) is important because I know know no one at her school or in her group. I am slightly afraid of just having a nervous breakdown hours before. This is something I am most definably not used to doing. Way to many unknowns.

The after prom is at an amusement park and since we have to be up at like 6:30 she says I can spend the night. Spend the night? What the **** is going on here? Why is God doing this to me? I obsess over a girl for a week and then fate puts this in my lap? I assume we're going as friends but I am so confused. Should I ask her? To be honest, I'm not sure I want to know. We're going to match and she wants me to pick her up and everything. I've never been with a girl so I have jack shit for experience. I can see this being ****ing awesome or straight hell. My stomach is suggesting the latter. Did I make the right decision?
Last edited by MrOrang3 at Apr 6, 2011,
Read the first sentence and I already know this belongs in the relationship thread.
PM me for newts
Dude, this is gonna be sick! Relax, man
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Just remember: when the time comes, "no" means "yes" and "yes" means "in the butt."
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by danielh123.
Can we get a tl;dr?

Girl TS known for years comes crying and asks him to prom.
She just broke up with her BF and is head of prom comittee.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Just go, and read her signs. If she just wants someone to go with, and she's not interested in you, you'll know.

If she wants you, you'll know.
...we came in?

Isn't this where...
Eh, that's a tough one. I'm fairly introverted as well, so I can imagine the whole deal being super-awkward.

Also, the fact that she came crying to you as her plan B seems rather... insulting. Seems like she was thinking, "Shit. My boyfriend is gone, but I'm desperately in need of a prom date. Well, hey... I'll ask this guy." (Keep in mind that I could be totally wrong since you know her better than I do, but that is what I got out of your post.)

But if you plan on going...

Quote by The_Casinator
TS, just let her take the lead. Go with the flow.

This.
Quote by Momentosis
Girl TS known for years comes crying and asks him to prom.
She just broke up with her BF and is head of prom comittee.

Based on this, I see literally no problem or question.

I'm going to say "yes".
Quote by The_Casinator
TS, just let her take the lead. Go with the flow.

Hmmm. I like this advice.
Dude, your young, and you have a perfect opportunity to bang her. Don't stress!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
First relax and don't ask that will for sure make it awkward. You will know if she's not interested but if she is just read the signs. And I've spent the night with girls as friends and more than friends and either way nothing to be worried about you'll have fun girls are great hosts. The only thing to be worried about is her ex at the prom maybe he'll beat your ass or they'll magically get back together in the two seconds your away getting her something. But remember don't get all twitchy shell think you don't wanna be there.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Prom night dumpster baayyybaaayyyyyy
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
First relax and don't ask that will for sure make it awkward. You will know if she's not interested but if she is just read the signs. And I've spent the night with girls as friends and more than friends and either way nothing to be worried about you'll have fun girls are great hosts. The only thing to be worried about is her ex at the prom maybe he'll beat your ass or they'll magically get back together in the two seconds your away getting her something. But remember don't get all twitchy shell think you don't wanna be there.

Yeah her ex worries me a bit. Not sure how big he is but I doubt he'll try to fight. Granted I'm 6'2, I am also skinny. She loathes him apparently so worries about them getting back together.
Just stay cool, you don't have a lot to lose now do you?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Dude, stick your dick in that
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
you if do not bang her at least twice during this ordeal then, son, i am disappoint
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by MrOrang3
Yeah her ex worries me a bit. Not sure how big he is but I doubt he'll try to fight. Granted I'm 6'2, I am also skinny. She loathes him apparently so worries about them getting back together.

Yeah, why the hell would he have a problem with you if he was the one that broke up with her anyway?

Also, like it was said before, you will know what her intentions are as the night goes on. Since she came to you right away, it sounds like she respects and trusts you. From there, it could either venture into new territory, or you could be stuck in the friend zone. It's a 50/50 shot.

...ok, maybe 20/80

...5/95?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by technicolour
fate isn't real

tell that to Obi-Wan
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
pics or GTFO
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
you're on the ug forum. this implies you play guitar. no girl is out of league. i've seen this before.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by BurningTurkey
you're on the ug forum. this implies you play guitar. no girl is out of league. i've seen this before.

tap dat
My sig? Nice.
^Did you quote your own quote so we can read you while we read you?
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by BurningTurkey
i did that on accident and think it worth commenting on. i guess i'm just so self indulged that i enjoy qouting my own brilliance.

i meant to just edit it.
My sig? Nice.
Go for it and have the time of your life. Just go like your just friends and its not big deal and maybe a better option will arrive if it appears she is into you.

I wish this would happen to me lol
Think of it as a situation in your sport, you want the ball/puck/whatever in your possesion and you wanna make the big play. Now go out there and slamdunkhomerunscoreagoalswimfast! You got this man...its pretty clear she counts on you AND she's vulnerable, just be a gentlemen and look for her to open up and THEN bam, you're in dude.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
What the f*ck TS? A hot girl asks if you want to sleep over and you're questioning it?
Quote by stratkat
Sounds like a movie plot, and you're the main character,

the MC always gets the girl dude.

Let us hope this movie has a good ending. None of that sixth sense shit lol.
Quote by Meelad360
What the f*ck TS? A hot girl asks if you want to sleep over and you're questioning it?

Also this, spread your man-mayo all over her tuna sammich.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Also this, spread your man-mayo all over her tuna sammich.

She wants to licky, licky his lollipop.
lol this has to be a movie, cammon, but anyways just get high before as everyone else will be drunk, maybe say some poetic shit (but not too poetic save that shit for lata) about how your inexperienced and just let her take control.

but seriously just be like yo ive never stuck my penis into someone else help me out, she'll prolly be like lol sure bro here are my tits