Hi, folks. This is one of my favorite songs on the radio right now. I sing it loud and shamelessly in my car everyday. Anyway, I put together a cover of it. I decided to save y'all from my sweet falsetto and found an acapella for the vocals. Just had fun with this one; there's no crazy editing or anything like that.

First song on my profile:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Odirunn/

Lemme know what you think! C4C!
Hahahaha, dude this is badass! And I love your post it made me lol. I can't think of ay crit for this, it's really awesome
Man that is sick xD
If only more radio artists decided to add something heavier instead of going more techno/dubstep.
But Kudos on the cover (Y) Sounded great. Would rather here stuff like this on the radio
Gear :
Schecter Damien V-FR
Ibanez V70
Line 6 Spider III 15
Quote by Hanato
New BC Rich Guitar ?!
Why would you want a guitar that similtanously scratchs your arse, picks your nose and kills the guy next to you

Child Molester

|

|

|

|

V
Holy ..... That fits'the song really really well!
How did you make this? I mean in terms of taking her voice and replacing the original instruments with your awesomeness?
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
@Andrew: Thanks dood!

@jray: Thanks a lot! Ya, it'd be nice to hear some heavier stuff on the radio, but I'm actually pretty ok with bubble gum pop haha. I think I'm gonna do some more covers like this for songs I can find good acappellas for.

@sfaction: Thanks and commented!

@niels: I found a nice DIY acapella on Youtube (you can still hear the hi-hat and stuff during the chorus) then just pretty much jammed along until I found some riffs I liked and went with that. I programmed most of the drums out to the original beat then did some tweaks and fills. Pretty standard recording process from there: bass, guitars then mixed/mastered.