Page 1 of 2
Has anyone watched this? Holy Moses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItYAZLHrN9M

So much rage!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Started swearing to Busey and got in a rage and ****ed him the ass with a lime, I swear I ****ed him in the ass with a lime.

So now I serving all of my time, for ****ing him with a lime, cos' if I had to spend another minute with him, I don't think that I would ****ing survive.

I wouldn't break his fingers, it's not worth my time, I'd rather just **** his ass with a lime.

****ing his ass with a lime, so I don't have to say **** youuuuuuuuuu.

It was long ago and it wasn't my choice, I bet you sang this in his voice

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 6, 2011,
ahaha meatloaf is a ****ing idiot XD

Id feel so foolish after making that much of a scene, and being completely wrong
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Gary is a gangster and I'm glad he's dressing the part.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Meat Loaf rules... He would eaten Gary Busey for breakfast and fart him out for lunch.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Apr 6, 2011,
Busey is too fuckin' cool.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Altitudinous
Dude. Meat Loaf is ****ing crazy. I love him but this is weird. I wouldn't **** with him.

He's just a fat, angry old man.

Gary Busey is a badass. The only person who would lean forward and stare into the eyes of a psychopath who was screaming at you over forgetting where he put his bag of paint.
I love the little "charge" about 1 minute in...Meatloaf is one angry man...

EDIT: WTF? After all that, he was in the wrong? Man, he should feel ashamed.
Last edited by Stud_Muffin at Apr 6, 2011,
Man, Busey handled that like a champ. He was a complete gentleman the whole way through all of that. Even at the end, where he wanted to make up with Meatloaf, after being screamed at for nothing. What a guy.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
that'd be hilarious if Gary hid his paint
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by RSOB Bass
Meat Loaf was all revved up with no place to go.

I couldn't have said it better
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I couldn't have said it better

Coming from the pun-master himself, this is humbling.
Mine was one too. He has a song called "I Couldn't Have Said It Better"

Too obscure?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I wish you didn't have to explain that, DW. It was pretty amazing.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Demon Wolf
Mine was one too. He has a song called "I Couldn't Have Said It Better"

Too obscure?

Anything that isn't off of Bat Out of Hell, or isn't I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) = too obscure.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Gary Busey is a badass. The only person who would lean forward and stare into the eyes of a psychopath who was screaming at you over forgetting where he put his bag of paint.

Gary Busey isn't badass. He literally had no idea what the hell was going on. He's confused. Always.
Quote by severed-metal
Gary Busey isn't badass. He literally had no idea what the hell was going on. He's confused. Always.

He's not that broken. He just has little control over his impulses, like tourettes. He played this one well.
Quote by YouTube Comment
I cant take Meat srsly with the tag on his shirt sticking out like that :]

Quote by SkepsisMetal
He's just a fat, angry old man.

That's probably becuase he has 10 grams of cocaine in his system at all time, not cos he's bad ass, in reality he's quite sad actually.
Quote by psyks
If Gary Busey stole my paint, I'd flip the fuck out too.

But... he didnt...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by true_bacon22
That's probably becuase he has 10 grams of cocaine in his system at all time, not cos he's bad ass, in reality he's quite sad actually.

Busey's main problem comes from his massive head injury and permanent brain damage. Not to mention the coke habit.

For those that are too young to remember Busey used to be a "anti-helmet" law advocate and then back in '88 he wrecked his motorcycle and wasn't wearing a helmet and gave him the resulting brain damage.

Oddly, though, He became big supporter of helmet laws after that.

He was alway kind of crazy anyway, but the brain-damage did him in. He is now just a broken down shell of what he used to be. More of a celebrity for the freak show aspect of his crazy stuff than any of his past abilities (though he did a great job in the Buddy Holly movie).

It is very sad.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Apr 6, 2011,
Haha. I met him once, they were backing up ELO at a concert I went to years ago. Phyco.

Busey probably did steal his paint though but I don't know, Meatloaf would have freaked the same if he lost it anyways
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 6, 2011,
I would do anything for paint...
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Anything that isn't off of Bat Out of Hell, or isn't I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) = too obscure.

Too obscure?? It was the title track!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire...
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Knowing that Busey does say things on impulse which makes things worse, he handled this quite well.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 2