lol:
Quote by Metallizach
your not alone. I am a chronic procrasturbator (meaning I put off things I should be doing, and fill that time masturbating)

DAVID GILMOUR IS GOD
lol, LAD
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by FromAtricle
She said she agreed to sex with a fellow first-year cadet at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra but had no idea the session had been filmed until officials told her.

When did sex become so formal?

I would to partake in intercourse with you, my lady, as your body is rather visually intoxicating and arousing. Will you agree to said intercourse?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Lol to be fair things must get pretty boring for the "ADF" I cant blaim him for making things a bit more intresting

"Come in bravo squad, we have a rabid kangaroo, back up required"
Quote by G.Krizzel

you mean?:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
lol:
Quote by Metallizach
your not alone. I am a chronic procrasturbator (meaning I put off things I should be doing, and fill that time masturbating)

DAVID GILMOUR IS GOD
i was just about to turn my computer off and play didgeridoo for a few minutes before i have to leave, and then i read this thread about shit in Australia? ****ing weird, man!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
honestly would you let your mates watch you have sex? just ask yourself.
that guy is a f*cking dickhead.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer

This, seriously what the ****?
RIP Gooze

cats
I could never have sex knowing my friends were watching, because I'd just get nervous as **** and cum in like 5 seconds.

So, for that, I admire the man.

Trolololol!
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by TheBurningFish
I could never have sex knowing my friends were watching, because I'd just get nervous as **** and cum in like 5 seconds.

So, for that, I admire the man.

Funny if we found the video and it was 5 seconds long. Long. Like my didgeridoo.
Quote by denfilade
Funny if we found the video and it was 5 seconds long. Long. Like my didgeridoo.

Man I remember how my dad used to play his didgeridoo for me all the time when I was little, shits gettin nostalgia in the bitch.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Man I remember how my dad used to play his didgeridoo for me all the time when I was little, shits gettin nostalgia in the bitch.

His, or yours?
I hope she had big boobs so they guy that filmed it doesn't get charged with making CP too...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by deathdrummer

I could never have sex without my friends watching, does that make me a pervert?
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Quote by barden1069
I hope she had big boobs so they guy that filmed it doesn't get charged with making CP too...

That man is a true broski. Now if someone screencapped it or posted the whole thing up, it would be even more epic.
Only in Australia. Bloody Australians are the filth of the developed world. Glad I don't live there.