Not a very exiting one, but it came through the door a little while ago and I haven't seen a NDD thread yet

To put it shortly, I was browsing the web last week and saw a used Sonor Force 3003 kit for sale at Electro Music. I saw there was an 8" tom on it, asked them if I could buy it separately and they said that would be fine.

A* to Electro Music, I sorted out the order Monday Evening and it came Wednesday day, free delivery, the clamp (although not one that attaches to the cymbal annoyingly ) and a free Remo head to go with it, all for £100

As for a review, it doesn't sound that great at the moment haha, but thats because it still has the original (from however old it is) head on it and haven't had a chance to put the new one on yet. Its in really good condition, a little dirty, but the finish is still looking really nice.

Can't get a picture of it on my kit because I need to buy a cymbal clamp for it now, but hopefully I'll get an updated picture in due time once I get the other floor tom set up as well
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
***has no idea whatsoever about drums***

£100 for a bangy thing...

couldn't you go to argos and buy a kit for that?

but HNDD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by TheReverend724
I haven't had a new drum day in years

Lol same. I've had a few cracked cymbal days though.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I tihnk this thread should be a New Drum Gear Day, since I buy and sell hardware and cymbals more often than I should
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Niiko
I tihnk this thread should be a New Drum Gear Day, since I buy and sell hardware and cymbals more often than I should

I don't think you under stand the concept of NxD(Where x is any object) threads.
You create your own thread when you have a New x Day.

Happy New Drum Day!
..I was watching my death.
This is my first in about a year and a half haha, and I had to borrow the money of my parents Jobless music student ftw...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
first official new drum day
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
HNDD! looks like a nice addition!

my new drum days come too often... lol. i basically buy and sell for profit on CL and trade to get better gear (i am talking in the neighborhood of 10+ deals/week on average), and i now have three drum sets that were too good to get rid of and only space to set up two of them.

it seems like everybody is getting rid of drums on craigslist. i traded $350 worth of stuff for a Tama Starclassic that was minty. so there is a $1000 increase in net worth.

but seriously if you are looking for drums for a first kit, go CL.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I just saw the kits on the other thread, damn nice And you traded them on Craigslist? Damn, I wish they had it in the UK, I could do with a new snare

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp