http://www.worldsoccershop.com/9477.html#ReviewHeader

I've mainly been looking at that one, and it seems from the reviews to be an incredible ball for the price. All I'd be using it for would be juggling on my own and shooting at a net every once awhile at home. Just thought I'd ask you guys if you have any other suggestions B)
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
1: Be European
2: enter random shopping mall
3: acquire ball
4: ????
5: IT'S FOOTBALL GODDAMNIT.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender

I'm a Welshman living in America. It's not that easy here..
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
Quote by LeakyFlask
Ah, soccer. You're the only football for me.

This ^

Quote by aeliustehman

That IS heavy, dude!
I thought it was bad enough HERE, in Australia with Rugby being in the face of everyone, heavily pushed by the main media and Sport News.

Go with the ball you linked though, don't think you could go wrong with that!
I've never had a bung ball or a ball thats gone flat.
Quote by wizards?
The Jabluanis(cba to figure out how to spell it properly) tend to be difficult to bend... Or maybe I'm just a terrible shot

Nah its not just you mate, they had loads of problems trying to get it to bend in the world cup.

Now, TS, if you just want a casual ball for training, just get yourself a Nike, don't bother wasting money on a top end ball for training, if you're getting one of those, use it for matches. Have a look at the Nike total 90s, they're still pretty current and really good for practicing skills and such. And i'm pretty damn sure you could pick one of those up for less than a Jo'Bulani. And there's a difference between the Jubalanis and the one's you've pointed out - you've got a training style ball, while the other is a proper match ball, but they're both pretty much competition level balls... So unless you're playing in the Champions League i'd probably steer clear.

Also - ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!!!
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
The Jabulani is not a great ball. I've always found Mitre make decent footballs, though, and the Adidas champions league style balls are always great.
the jobulani is a bit expensive, and contrary to what Wizards? said, it's good to bend, it just bends too much, and as such it's not the most accurate ball to kick with if you're aiming for pinpoint accuracy, but for kick-ups and the occasional shooting practise it's fine. but probably a bit expensive. look for something around the £10 mark ($17?) such as a Nike Merlin or Adidas F50 X-ITE II they sell for about £10 in JJB here. so yeh, unless you're deadly serious about mega quality, you can pick up a good ball for relatively inexpensive prices.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Go to a sports shop and pay under £10...

They're pretty common, man.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
We've got shit tonnes of sportsshops around here, just walk in, pay 15 euro's, and walk out with a good football, you should only watch out with kicking it against trees which have sharp broken twigs on it, I once pierced my ball with it :')
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by the bartender

This so much this oh god this you made my day sir i love you you win this thread.

oh and...
/thread
Quote by aeliustehman

They sell soccer balls everywhere that sells sports stuff here.
Last edited by Masamune at Apr 6, 2011,
Just go to a sports shop and give them a squeeze.

Cheap balls are absolutely fine just depends on how hard you like your football.
Quote by aeliustehman

Hey look, he runs like a Welshman! Doesn't he? Doesn't he run like a Welshman?

Points for reference.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.