Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the naked robber destroyer, and a ever-present curiosity, I am going to try sleeping nude tonight.

Do you do it? Why? Funny stories involving your birthday suit?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Being nude in general is awesome. If I could, I'd be naked all the time, it just feels good man.
Sleeping naked is so awesome sometimes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Shinami
Being nude in general is awesome. If I could, I'd be naked all the time, it just feels good man.

HELLZ YES.

can't believe you made a thread about it, snowman
Sleeping naked is just so nice... especially if I would have another person there too.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
only when the lady is over.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I shall also try this. Wish me luck gentlemen.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
In my dorm room my bed is a tent, which leads to people always opening to flaps and peeking under to see if I'm asleep in there. I'm pretty sure if I went to sleep naked someone would find out and bother me about it 24/7.

I used to sleep naked with my girlfriend at the start of the year, but I broke up with her and have no real reason to. The kids I go to school with are dicks, they seem to have an issue with me going to the ****ing bathroom in just my underwear.
I usually sleep with just boxers on, but sleeping nude feels nice every now and then.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Shinami

+1

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by sk8m8trix
In my dorm room my bed is a tent, which leads to people always opening to flaps and peeking under to see if I'm asleep in there. I'm pretty sure if I went to sleep naked someone would find out and bother me about it 24/7.

I used to sleep naked with my girlfriend at the start of the year, but I broke up with her and have no real reason to. The kids I go to school with are dicks, they seem to have an issue with me going to the ****ing bathroom in just my underwear.

You sleep in a tent inside?
I would sleep naked, but over the past 2-3 years, I've been known to be a regular sleep walker, so it would be a bit awkward waking up to see me walking around naked.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
I always sleep naked with my girlfriend. So that's usually 4 or 5 days out of the week.

(Invalid img)
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I sleep naked every now and then, it's nice.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Hmm I never sleep naked, always boxers and a t shirt unless its bare hot on a summer night. DOnt like my skin touching other areas of my skin... feels weird - also too much swing
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
I sleep naked every now and then, but its not good waking up late for class and running around the room sellin' hotdogs, if ya know what I mean
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
i sleep in just boxers. I tried the naked thing one night, and hated it. It felt like i was really vulnerable...

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
The only way I can sleep naked is post-sex. It feels weird otherwise.
Death to Ovation haters!
If the weather is warm, yeah, I sleep nekkid.
during cold weather, not usually. If I have to pee in the middle of the night, I don't wanna freeze on the way to the bathroom.
Quote by Greenie_777
You sleep in a tent inside?

Yeah, it's got a blacklight in it and a bunch of art all over.
Sleeping nude is GREAT!
/thread

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by sk8m8trix
Yeah, it's got a blacklight in it and a bunch of art all over.

What's wrong with a normal bedroom?

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
I mostly sleep in just boxers, but I do often sleep nude. I probably will once summer hits.
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
Quote by fatted aphid
What's wrong with a normal bedroom?

If you had a roommate like mine you would hide in a tent all day too. Plus you ever have sex in a tent? It's a ****ing tent.

I may have to clarify that a tent is really just sheets attached to every wall around my bed, but it's still legit as hell.
I watch you all sleep naked
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
I used to always sleep naked. Somehow transitioned to sleeping in boxers.

Don't know why, because sleeping in the nude is awesome.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Page 1 of 2