Hey guys, I have the above guitar for sale.

* Mahogony superstrat shaped body.
* Maple neck, 'thin C' profile, slightly thinner than the average Strat, but not as thin as an Ibanez or anything like that.
* Ebony fret board, 22 medium sized frets, no inlays apart from a perloid 'infinity' symbol at the 12th fret, though it has side position markers.
* 25.5 inch scale.
* Wilkinson tremolo 6 saddle bridge.
* Grover tuners/machine heads.
* HSS configuration, Humbucker in the bridge position, single coil pick-ups in the middle and neck position.
* 3 way pick-up selector switch.
* Volume pot, which is also a push/pull coil tap for the bridge humbucker.
* Tone pot, which is a Shadow Killpot, so its also a kill switch.

This guitar also comes with a padded gig bag with the Monkey Lord logo embroided on it, a wooden trem block that can be inserted in the gap behind the tremolo system, effectively making it a hard-tail guitar, also the tremolo arm, and some allen keys for adjusting the truss rod/saddles. Oh, and the cirtificate of authenticity.

This guitar is in perfect condition, it just isn't my style, and I want the money to save up for a Fender Jaguar.

Contact me about how to pay for and collect this guitar. Thanks a lot.

Fuzz.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Is it still on Sale? Can it be shipped to Singapore? Any Pictures of the Guitar with Certification? Were there any Modification done to it?