Looking for a band. It's more or less a metal-based, with a touch of whatever we want to throw into it. Need a rhythm guitarist, vocalist, bass guitarist, drummer, and maybe on down the road, (if i can get one now great) keyboardist. Don't really know anyone around this area, I'm in Center...wooo! Any takers?
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
Where are you located? I'm a vocalist working with a drummer out of Seabrook and we need somebody to play guitar.
Center, Texas. In Shelby county. Like 20 Minutes away from Nacadoches. There's no one really in this dump to play with, as they all have egos that would put Vince Neil to shame lol. Seabrook? I just looked it up, good god you're down there by Galveston lol. I'd love to play. What are you looking specifically for?
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
Funnily enough I live in Galveston haha, and drive up to the drummer's house every weekend.

We're looking for somebody who can play a mix of thrash/punk and grindcore.
Yeah, I can do that pretty well, i also do metal (not just the chugga chugga chugga squeal shit either). Whatever I style I don't know I can pick up easily so that won't be a prob. Only problem is that I don't drive yet. Haven't had the money yet, so that'll prolly pose an issue.
Quote by pdawson

R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes