been looking at these for a while and they look amazing just wondering if anyone owns one or has played one? do they sound as good as they look?
Ive seen them and heard some good things about DBZ guitars as far as quality goes.

I'm not too impressed with how they look though.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
all i know is that they are 10 times better than Dean and worth it for a metal guitar.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Played my mates 7, its built well and solid. nothing like Dean. They sound as good as your Amp and better than they look, IMO horrible lol.
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
has to be said:

DBZ guitats: their sound level is over 9000!

sorry...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I swear to god, you gotta use the search function.

There are easily 6 threads about these guys in the past two months.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Never played one but their "ultra-fast" neck design with the little "groove thingamajigs" on the back is something I would like to try out.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
I own 4 of them dude, and they are top of the line. Seriously bad ass guitars for whatever style you are in to.
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Are these licensed guitars based on Akira Toriyama's comics and cartoon? If so that is ridiculously incredible!
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by Solid S/hit
Are these licensed guitars based on Akira Toriyama's comics and cartoon? If so that is ridiculously incredible!

Freebird! Freebird!
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12