Does anyone use a newer Randall Tube Amp? what kind? and how is it/what would you compare it to?

I use a Randall Pro-tube 2000 guitar head, and it is THE BEST amp i have ever heard, hands down. tried it head to head with an original 5150, and the 5150 didn't compare in tone or volume.

has anyone seen a picture of one on the internet anywhere?

Im trying to dig up more information on them, but can barely find anything... anyone know much about them?
Do you need a picture of one? What specific info are you looking for?
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
If you're talking about the RT series, I herd some clips some time ago and thought they sounded pretty good for their price.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Yah, i kinda want a picture of one from when it was new, or more specifically, before any damage came to the casing, or any mods or anything like that. Can't find a single one, and about the only pic i can find on the internet is of the one i bought personally haha
The randall T2 and V2 are awesome heads
i know plenty of people that own them and they're insanely good and versatile, a bit more suited for the metal genre but still really great amps
that youtube video was of the Randall pro-tube 1000 mark 2. the pro-tube 2000 had a different casing, and judging by that video, wwwaaaaayyy better tone.

good to hear about the T2 and V2. always wondered about them. better than Krank amps?
I can't say i've read too much into krank amps
but one of my close friends has a T2 and the metal sound you can get out of that, it has so much clarity for a head full of gain.
If you go on the randall website and click on the T2 or V2 then they have videos on each i think which helped me out quite a bit, i was going to get one myself until i found a peavey JSX for sale!