Page 1 of 2
yesterday i stayed around my friends house and i came back in the morning to find out that some creepy shit happened, my dog started going mad barking and yelping last night so my brother and my mums friend went to investigate, he refused to move out of the room, which is strange because he is a rottie, and when they were there they heard the back door open and slam shut, even know it was locked, so they went down to see what happened (**** that!) and they just saw the key wildly moving so they went outside the backgarden and my dog ran out and barked, nothing was there, but its quite eerie in the house.

So basically, what happened?! lool.
I hope that the dog had a bad dream, but the backdoor?
Quote by Gerard_xD
Buy her a potted plant

That's not going to do anything at all, what he really needs is a new amp...
^ Maybe someone ran through the house shouting UREH!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by joemama9119
That's not going to do anything at all, what he really needs is a new amp...

it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Stopped reading there.

Why?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

You gonna get raped.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by genghisgandhi
Stopped reading there.

Ditto.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by JonnyH
You got trolld by god.

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Kensai

That might actually be too old for people to understand!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Oooooooh no it's not...
EDIT: and if it is...just youtube UREH, lulz will be imminent.
Last edited by Equivalence at Apr 6, 2011,
Quote by Equivalence
Oooooooh no it's not...

Yes it is.
you're a stone fox
Quote by darkstar2466

Nooope!

Quote by JamieB
Nooope!

Well, all 06ers and back and some 07ers remember. I wonder if that's a minority in UG now?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Might be, but I got it . I even made the sound a bit to impersonate him, and I proceeded to have lulz.
Quote by Kensai

That game isn't too far from being released. Maybe it was a test run.

Maybe it was....The threadkiller...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by due 07
Might be, but I got it . I even made the sound a bit to impersonate him, and I proceeded to have lulz.

I wish I downloaded that video off YouTube while it still existed. It's only a distant memory of my past now.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
TS; while you were reading the replies to this thread, something came into the room.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by darkstar2466
I wish I downloaded that video off YouTube while it still existed. It's only a distant memory of my past now.

It's still on there; a UGer uploaded it. A recent thread about "old great threads" or something contains a link.

Quote by darkstar2466

Lol nah. I joined in 2009 and even I know about it.
TS, I've done quite a lot of research of various spirits and ghosts and I might have an idea, what you just encountered. Every house has a history to it and even if the house was just built, there might've been some kind of a human activity going on before that. For this very reason every house is being blessed before any residents move in. Of course you didn't know that, but who'd buy a house which might have a "supernatural problems", so its mostly kept in secret.

There are many ghosts and spirits, who behave very differently from one another. Their behaviour is greatly affected by how they lived and especially the way they died. Now, you said how you heard the door slam and saw the key wildly moving. This type of behaviour is most common for ghosts who hope to find peace in the house. Maybe a girl, who was abused, killed, thrown out etc from that house and now hopes to return to her family to make peace with them or to have her revenge, but can't enter the house anymore, because of the blessing. She will definitely come back until she gets in, but its important that you mustn't let that happen.

If the ghost wants to make peace with her family, gets in the house, but doesn't find what she was looking for (her family), then its much harder to get rid of her. You will see her lurking around the house or crying in a dark corner, because she has realised that, what she was looking for isn't in the house anymore, thus she is unable to complete her mission and will not find peace. This means that you'll probably be stuck with her for some time. As long as she is outside you can make her go away.

On the other hand, if the ghost seeks for revenge, you and everyone in the house is in danger. In this case the ghost is quite often blinded by her lust for blood (the ghost has black holes for eyes) and after getting in she'll kill everyone in the house in a gruesome way. Although she thinks that she has completed her mission, she will not find peace and will repeat the action every time someone moves into the house, hoping that her family/the person she wants to kill is in the house next time. Unlike with the peaceful ghost, you can get rid of the vengeful ghost after she gets in the house. She rarely kills her victims right away. More often than not you can hear her evil whispers for a whole week before she takes any further actions. To get rid of this type of ghost you have to show her that you/your family isn't the one she seeks for. For example placing her and your family pictures side by side on a cupboard or leaving a letter of mourning directed to her family etc. Also, you must note that this type of ghost will follow you after you move away, while the "peaceful" ghost will probably stay in the house and seek/mourn the ones she once lost.

You can PM me if you want any further professional advice, but you should seek out someone, who can also check out your house and examine the situation.

Good luck.
Quote by TheAbsentOne

Oh the memories
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Oh the memories

Is it sad that even a Nov. 09'er even knows about this?

Granted I've been lurking these forums for years, but still. It's not like I was an active member.
Quote by -Mantra-
TS, I've done quite a lot of research of various spirits and ghosts and I might have an idea, what you just encountered. Every house has a history to it and even if the house was just built, there might've been some kind of a human activity going on before that. For this very reason every house is being blessed before any residents move in. Of course you didn't know that, but who'd buy a house which might have a "supernatural problems", so its mostly kept in secret.

There are many ghosts and spirits, who behave very differently from one another. Their behaviour is greatly affected by how they lived and especially the way they died. Now, you said how you heard the door slam and saw the key wildly moving. This type of behaviour is most common for ghosts who hope to find peace in the house. Maybe a girl, who was abused, killed, thrown out etc from that house and now hopes to return to her family to make peace with them or to have her revenge, but can't enter the house anymore, because of the blessing. She will definitely come back until she gets in, but its important that you mustn't let that happen.

If the ghost wants to make peace with her family, gets in the house, but doesn't find what she was looking for (her family), then its much harder to get rid of her. You will see her lurking around the house or crying in a dark corner, because she has realised that, what she was looking for isn't in the house anymore, thus she is unable to complete her mission and will not find peace. This means that you'll probably be stuck with her for some time. As long as she is outside you can make her go away.

On the other hand, if the ghost seeks for revenge, you and everyone in the house is in danger. In this case the ghost is quite often blinded by her lust for blood (the ghost has black holes for eyes) and after getting in she'll kill everyone in the house in a gruesome way. Although she thinks that she has completed her mission, she will not find peace and will repeat the action every time someone moves into the house, hoping that her family/the person she wants to kill is in the house next time. Unlike with the peaceful ghost, you can get rid of the vengeful ghost after she gets in the house. She rarely kills her victims right away. More often than not you can hear her evil whispers for a whole week before she takes any further actions. To get rid of this type of ghost you have to show her that you/your family isn't the one she seeks for. For example placing her and your family pictures side by side on a cupboard or leaving a letter of mourning directed to her family etc. Also, you must note that this type of ghost will follow you after you move away, while the "peaceful" ghost will probably stay in the house and seek/mourn the ones she once lost.

You can PM me if you want any further professional advice, but you should seek out someone, who can also check out your house and examine the situation.

Good luck.

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by darkstar2466
Well, all 06ers and back and some 07ers remember. I wonder if that's a minority in UG now?

I don't know, but I'm a proud 04er keeping the spirit alive.

Oh and...UREH UREH UREH.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Page 1 of 2