oh baby
be my baby
oh baby
a yea - hair!

baby
baby
yea!
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Am I the only one who really saw the awesome satire in this and commented? Good stuff, man.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Am I the only one who really saw the awesome satire in this and commented? Good stuff, man.

I saw it as well.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by JustRooster

I just saw a trite sentiment expressed in an obvious way to be honest, presuming this is a poem.

If it's a punkish song it would be pretty cool.
This is great satire on modern pop music.
I feel like you should record just this part

"a pop song
not a
rock song
but a
pop song
not a
rock song

oh baby
be my baby
oh baby
a yea - hair!
oh baby
be my baby
oh baby
a yea - hair!

baby
baby
yea!"

heavily auto-tuned, and put it to a shitty pop beat, it would be a great modern music spoof.

great job dude
Last edited by Rocks ur Life at Apr 7, 2011,
I like that nobody told me they hate it, . Thank you all.
Quote by spitonastranger
I just saw a trite sentiment expressed in an obvious way to be honest, presuming this is a poem.

If it's a punkish song it would be pretty cool.

Cheers, but, it's A Pop Song (Does exactly what it says on the tin dude. )

This is actually like a love R&B song of mine, eventhough it's called a A Pop Song. ,
It's basically percussion and vocals, no strings or anything, not even a bass!
I want it acapella, but, I also want some perscussion/beat, so, it's not an acapella, but almost. I might add a guitar peice, if I feel like it, but even then that'll be another version that I'll produce, and keep the original R&B one.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 7, 2011,
I chuckled.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.