What guitar would you reccomend:
-for playing metal (like avenged sevenfold, atreyu, metallica), rock (guns n' roses, foo fighters), grunge (nirvana, pearl jam), and some other stuff
-low intermediate level
-about 500€ or less

I was interested on ltd's (ec,viper) and schecter (c-1 plus), but i would like to know your opinion about these and other guitars

.:Rodrigo:.
either of those would probably work.

with ltds I think the consensus seems to be that you need to go 400 series and above (might be the 300 series now) for them to get good.

i don't see the c1 plus on the schecter site, has it been discontinued?

EDIT: what's your amp? do you need a tremolo?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
LTD's are quite well-built, even the lower price models. I've played a few schecters, but I don't like them as well as the ESP/LTD guitars. Ibanez would be another good one to look into...
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Yo dude, I haven't played on an ltd in a bit, but I have a C-1 Standard, and with all the stock bits anything from Metallica to All that Remains to Sepultura come out awesome, and if you knock back the distortion a bit and you'll get creamy and crunchy if you mess with volume and the pickup selector. It's even got really deep and (if you coil tap) sparkly cleans. The LTD is a close second, where it lacks in the low end, high end comes through a lot better.