Page 1 of 2
i'm torn in between these two wahs. Which of these would be better for led zeppelin, guns n roses, funk, blues and rock. I cannot go to a shop because most australian stores don't stock medium-high end pedals and have to be ordered. I really need to know which of these are the best for the styles listed.
Where in Australia are you?

I can think of plenty of shops within about 30 minutes of my house that stock boutique and high end pedals.

And if you want the GN'R type sound consider trying the Slash signature wah.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
it doesn't matter. i'm buying from usa because of the prices. As much as i like slash, i hate his signature wah.

so cfh-for-life, why the cantrell
I've heard the JC is one of the best wahs made by dunlop
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
i agree. the JC was the way to go and now that i have the cash, i'm about to buy but i wanna make sure i'm getting the best wah in my price range. And i can't extend my budget
well, ive got an rmc wizard wah that id like to sell because i dont use regular wah anymore.

Its an rmc5 wizard wah. Seriously good sounding. Ive got the box too. How about $175 shipped (i live in aus) with a cable?
Last edited by bogg808 at Apr 7, 2011,
I can vouch for the RMC 5, sick wah pedal
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I miss my RMC. The Cantrell wah is really meh.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
The only Dunlop worth buying is the $500 rack one.

Jump on that wizard! Do it nao!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
ffs. it's gonna be hard to convince my dad to let me buy this wah from some guy i met on a forum. Idk have a paypal account. the only way is for me to come meet u :S
Quote by fretshredda
hmmm. how tempting, whereabout in australia are u located

I live in Canberra, I will ship it out if necessary.

PM me for details, if it helps I can give you my ebay account too see feedback and such.
Quote by fretshredda

so cfh-for-life, why the cantrell

because he's a stupid fanboy

From what I heard, the JC was just a bog standard crybaby (or only very slightly different from one)

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Snap it up then. **** the TS.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
The JC is just a GCB-95 with a larger sweep cap and a resistor replaced with a pot to roll off a bit of high end.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ Snap it up then. **** the TS.

I would, but I'd feel like an asshole.

But seriously, I'll send you the money today
Last edited by littlephil at Apr 7, 2011,
boggs, have u got the pics yet. i'm very scrutinizing when it comes to buying gear. some might say thats a good thing
the thing about CAE (i've decided to scrap the JC) is that it has a 2 wah pedals and a boost in it whereas the RMC is just a standard. they are both true bypass. so how is this wizard alot better
thats what i meant -_-. u'll have to excuse the fact that i'm not very good with the electronics part of things
The RMC3 isn't the Wizard. The RMC3 is the tunable one with bunches of trimmers and switches.

The Wizard is pretty unique. Very smooth all around and works killer with distortion. It's a bit modern sounding, at least when compared to the rest of the RMC line. The lows are big but not boomy. I like it a lot.

The Wheels of Fire is based off an old Colorsound. It's got tons of low end that can be real boomy and flabby. The sweep is real wide too. It's cool sounding, but not as usable as the rest of the RMC line, IMO of course.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

so how i real mcoy better for led zeppelin, guns n roses and funk. the cae has me leaning towards because of the boost and the dual fasel inductors
Quote by fretshredda
the thing about CAE (i've decided to scrap the JC) is that it has a 2 wah pedals and a boost in it whereas the RMC is just a standard. they are both true bypass. so how is this wizard alot better

I own an RMC3 so mine is highly customizable.

I've also owned a 535Q and a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe.

With all of these pedals I've found that even though I have a huge tonal variety at my fingertips, I always end up sticking with one that's a favourite and never changing it.

Most people I've talked to about the subject have had similar experiences.

Your view may be different.

From what I understand, the RMC5 is aimed at more high gain tones than the other RMCs. I'd say the CAE is a more versatile wah, its certainly more tweakable, but I haven't compared the two.
hmm, this is so CONFUSING! does anyone know any online stores that ship to australia. so far i've found tonefactor and proguitarshop but the prices are pretty much the same. any other places?
Page 1 of 2