Sounds damn good.

Last month I bought two used Westinghouse 12ax7 blackplates, one a Raytheon and the other RCA made. I put the Ray in V1 and RCA in V2 and they didn't go well with the Sovtek el84ms. Pulled them out and put in my old Mullard Ri el84s, that was better.

This month I bought two new Sylvania (Baldwin) 6bq5s and I got 'em in today. All for my Blackheart Handsome Devil head.

What I heard brought me back to the early 70s when I had tube amps then. Real sweet tone. Didn't know what I was missing.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Yea, they're a huge improvement over modern stuff, especially the Chinese crap. I run an RCA blackplate 12AX7 in V1, a JAN GE 12AX7 in V2 and a JAN Philips 12AX7 in the PI of my Flexi. For power tubes, I use modern production SED 6550s and EL34s. They're fairly expensive but they're about the closest you'll get to old stock Mullards and Tung Sols without spending $500 for a pair.

I've also got a stash including Mullards, Sylvanias, a Tung Sol, more RCAs, etc. that I've picked up over the last month. The combo I'm running now is what I preferred after a few hours of testing. I broke one of my blackplate RCAs last week though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Yea, this is my first time using old stock. TC Tubes has some good prices on 'em. The Westinghouse 12ax7s were tested good and for $18 each. The 6bq5s were tested premium new and matched for $69 a pair. They were labeled Baldwin Organ but made by Sylvania. I thought that was a good deal. They certainly sound good.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
That's where I got mine. Paid like $300 for 10 ANOS 12AX7s of various brands. I think I might try some Telefunkens but even at TC's prices they're still pretty expensive.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
new el84s are some of the worst tubes that exist in the entire history of tubes.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
You can't beat NOS. I's all i use in the preamp and I even have NOS power valves in my real valve amps (Brimars). If you look around you can usually score good NOS 12AX7's for no more than crappy modern valves (unless you want Telefunkens or Amperex).
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification