Page 1 of 3
Whilst eating dinner, a friend and I had an interesting thought about erections, and we became curious as to how much blood is actually pumped through your good ol' trouser snake every year.

Using the average erect penis dimensions of 6.2 inches long, and 3.7 inches in circumference. Assuming that your member is a right circular cylinder (we know it isn't, or at least shouldn't be), it's volume is approximately 6.75 cubic inches.
If we use the assumption that the human body contains about 1.5 gallons of blood, and that the volume of the average human body is about 3.5 cubic feet, then we can say that there is about 0.429 gallons of blood for every cubic foot of human being.
taking these numbers, and applying some math and conversions, we get the approximate volume of blood in a single boner at any given moment to be about 0.001659 gallons.

Using this number, and taking a weighted average of different numbers of boners per day across different age groups, we get an overall average of about 6 erections per day spanning one's total lifetime. This sounds like too few, right? Well the average from the age of 11 to the age of 25 is about 15 erections per day, and that sounds a bit more correct.

It turns out that the average human being has about 250.793 gallons of blood in his boner in the span of one lifetime! (about 70 years, but it doesn't matter, because we stopped counting erections per day after the age of 60, since 70% of men have erectile dysfunction by that age, and thus the average number per day become negligible)

250.793 gallons. That is enough to fill a 250 gallon propane tank!

Now, we're going to lay down some serious stats for you here, so hold on to your dicks, it's going to be a lot of numbers!

0.00165919 gallons : average volume of a single erection

0.0099 gallons : average blood in an average man's bone each day

8.959 gallons : amount of blood engorging a young, able bodied penis in a single year

250.793 gallons : how much blood occupies your throbbing dong in an average lifetime

2667.67 days : number of days it takes to pump your entire body's volume through your penis

1,378,745 gallons : the amount of red oozy stuff coursing through every boner in the
united states right now.

503,242,027 gallons : Amount of blood that has inflated every dick in the united states in a single year

0 : gallons of blood pumped through the erect penises of every female in the united states each year

5,620,701 gallons : represents the total volume of blood processed through every pulsating weiner on the planet each day

2,051,556,119 gallons : this is how many gallons of blood has been inflating every member on planet earth in a single year

227,722,729,200 gallons : the staggering volume of blood that was needed to engorge every penis on the planet since the year 1900.

Thats the facts folks.
Have fun thinking about dicks.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Apr 6, 2011,
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by FrauVfromPoB

250.793 gallons. That is enough to fill a 250 gallon propane tank like the one pictured above!

*sees no image*

Nice copy pasta bro.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
TS for Admin!!!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by itchy guitar
*sees no image*

Nice copy pasta bro.

Yeah, I noticed this too

Wait... 6.2 is average?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Whilst eating dinner, a friend and I had an interesting thought about erections

made me lol more than the rest of the post
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If this is copypasta I'll be thoroughly disappointed, TS.

Quote by PlayMadness
Yeah, I noticed this too

Wait... 6.2 is average?

Damn
Quote by Gibson06
Awesome thread, but, 15 erections per day??

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you aged from 11 to 22 ****ing instantly, and just skipped puberty. When I was in the throes of puberty, I got erections with alarming frequency, coming and going with blinding speed and fury. On top of that, that was the general consensus of the statistics we found.
Quote by Gibson06
Awesome thread, but, 15 erections per day??

This.

Unless I get a shitload of boners while I sleep, confused I am.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by itchy guitar
*sees no image*

Nice copy pasta bro.

What are you talking about?

In actuality, it's NOT copypasta. I posted it on the dreaded unmentionable site first, where it was accompanied by a picture of a propane tank and a man with a massive erection, specially shooped together by me for your viewing pleasure. but I can't post that here. When I copied it over, I forgot to delete that bit. Until just now.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Apr 6, 2011,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Many sleep boners, you get.

Touche, Absent One.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
250.793 gallons. That is enough to fill a 250 gallon propane tank!

And still have .793 gallons left over!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you aged from 11 to 22 ****ing instantly, and just skipped puberty. When I was in the throes of puberty, I got erections with alarming frequency, coming and going with blinding speed and fury. On top of that, that was the general consensus of the statistics we found.

I'm currently in that range. Can't remember one today aside from in the morning.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
1.5 gallons of blood in the average person? I used some calculator thing and it said I have 7 pints (0.835 gallons) of blood. But anyway, guys have way cooler boners.
Best thread I've seen in a while

and actually interesting too!

TS I hand you an amazing E cookie

Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
TS I applaud you.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I'm so torn on whether to read the OP or not. On one hand, it's all about dicks. On the other, there's a lot of math and a lot of reading.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
This is gonna go down in Pit history.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Very good sir

However, perhaps it's just me but the following two facts don't seem to correlate.

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
1,378,745 gallons : the amount of red oozy stuff coursing through every boner in the
united states right now.

5,620,701 gallons : represents the total volume of blood processed through every pulsating weiner on the planet each day
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boycew02
Very good sir

However, perhaps it's just me but the following two facts don't seem to correlate.

Maybe he's trying to imply that Americans have the biggest pen0rz, so the rest of the world combined only makes up the rest of that 5.6 million whatever gallons?

or maybe it's all because of the Chinese..
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Apr 6, 2011,
What happens if you have a bigger dick?

Also, 15 seems a little low for the number of erections.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
it would be cool, if it weren't for the fact that the numbers are waaaaay off. the average length is less, and the average circumference is more. and the amount of blood in the human body is incorrect. when you start off with the first couple of numbers wrong, the whole thing is ****ed up right from the start. maybe check teh Almighty Wikipedia, get more accurate figures, and try again, okay?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 3