I'm making a collage of a bunch of different album covers, one from every year 1965-1979, and "Who's Next" by The Who is my 1971 album cover. I want to have the back covers on the reverse side, and I've found every one of them on Google except this one. So, does anyone have a link to an image of the back cover of "Who's Next"? Please and thank you.
Edit: The bigger the better, I'm going to print it out so a little 300x300 picture would be less than ideal.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Last edited by mesopatamius at Apr 6, 2011,
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Weird, the one I have just has a picture of Daltrey on the left and the track listing on the right, with a blue background behind it. Are those the re-issue back covers or something?

PagEDIT: v Maybe that's it. The only dates I have on it are 1971, the year the actual album was released, and 1987, which I'm guessing could be the year it was first released as a CD version, then re-issued in 1995?
Last edited by IommiPage at Apr 6, 2011,
I think they might be 1995 reissues, i wasn't sure
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by IommiPage
Weird, the one I have just has a picture of Daltrey on the left and the track listing on the right, with a blue background behind it. Are those the re-issue back covers or something?

Take a picture and post it!
Yes, I think all the ones on Google are from the 90's remasters. I found the 590x600 one after setting my sizing on advanced search lower lol

I applaud the effort haha and I can probably do something with it in paint.net to make it more presentable. Thank you sirs