Page 1 of 2
Recently, I have started sweating a lot. Not everywhere, but just my armpits. Antiperspirant is no longer working at all. I have tried trimming my hair pretty short to no avail. The sweat marks on my shirt are gross and abundant. What should I do, Pit doctors?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Maxipads.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Drink it.
I drink that shit all the time.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
If your bum is leakin', you need to be seekin'

Quote by Nelsean
Maxipads.
What antiperspirant do you use? They have "clinical strength" ones that cost a bit more but usually are more effective.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I can't say I didn't expect ridiculous answers.

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What antiperspirant do you use? They have "clinical strength" ones that cost a bit more but usually are more effective.

Old Spice. The reason it's baffling me is that it always worked before. I will look into those clinical strength ones.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

yeah you can get prescribed stronger deodorant for that.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
are you using antiperspirent as in the solid white kind? it could be making you sweat more and locking it into your clothes

There's an alternative to solid white? I must be living under a rock.
Quote by blackflag49

There is the gel kind. I don't know about anymore.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
It started happening out of no where? Kind of odd, I would do some research into that. Check diet or your environment if it's recently changed.

Don't trim the hair too much...it'll only make it worse. Hair absorbs the smell and sweat.
I had the same problem for about a year or two during high school...so I know a thing or two about this haha. Go see the skin doctor and have him prescribe Drysol. You dab it on at night and then just wash your pits in the morning and DO NOT apply shitty deodorant or anything. It works like a charm by about day 3 or so.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by bingeandletgo
Old Spice. The reason it's baffling me is that it always worked before. I will look into those clinical strength ones.

Ahh hitting puberty, the good ol days.

But seriously whoever said drysol is right, that works wonders.
you said it just started happening right?

i noticed i started sweating more after gaining weight from muscles and fat this year.

have you gained weight?
Only my right arm pit sweats profusely. Which is super strange...but anyways. Buy a product called Certain-Dri. You put it on at night before you got to sleep, then apply regular antiperspirant in the morning. You'll be good to go.
Quote by guitaristren
Spread glue around areas. Clogged pores = no more sweat.

He has the right idea but don't use glue obviously. What you could do is when you take a shower, scrub your armpits with soap and just rinse it a little. Works for me quite well actually
POST RAWK
Quote by skylerjames13
There is the gel kind. I don't know about anymore.

the gels only make me sweat even more

*drysol*

I wish I would have heard of this sooner
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
How old are you? My best friend sweated like crazy in high school! We would just be sitting in class and he would sweat. He used to wear a few shirts and a sweater and you could still see all the sweat seeping through. I know all that clothes made him sweat more probably but it was the only way to soak up all the sweat. But what I'm trying to say is that as he got older he sweated less and less, and I don't think it happens anymore.
Quote by Cosby1
Ahh hitting puberty, the good ol days.

For your information, I've been shaving for 3 years!

Quote by guitaruboy
you said it just started happening right?

i noticed i started sweating more after gaining weight from muscles and fat this year.

have you gained weight?

Actually I have. About 7 lbs since last year, but I'm leaner than ever now.
Quote by TriviumisEpic
How old are you?

17. 18 in 3 months.

Guys, is drysol prescription only?
Quote by blackflag49

Yeah, I think it might slow down or stop as you get older, but who knows.

Drysol or Hypercare is prescription only. I work in a pharmacy.
Quote by xaviergray
Drysol.

This. I have Hyperhidrosis as well. This stuff (also known as Hypercare) is the only thing that has ever worked for me.
Quote by bingeandletgo
I can't say I didn't expect ridiculous answers.

Try Gillette Clear Gel anti-perspirant it works really well.
Team Coco
Stay inside for a few weeks until it stops. Or gets worse. That's what my brother did and now he operates a famous cave.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Try a roll on antiperspirant with silver in it, i've found the ones with silver in work much better..
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
enjoy wearing black because sweat shows up easier on everything else..
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
I get the occasional day where I sweat a lot, even after putting on antipersperant. Drying off my armpit and then reapplying it works really well for whatever reason.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Whenever I quit chasing the dragon I sweat profusely for a few days but it eventually passes
Quote by guitaristren
Spread glue around areas. Clogged pores = no more sweat.

This.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by nargoth
What you need, is a new amp.

10/10
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by bingeandletgo
For your information, I've been shaving for 3 years!

Ahh getting defensive about hitting puberty, the good ol days.
Page 1 of 2