Hey guys so basically I'm the only artistic (drawing wise) person in the band and I'm gonna make the album cover. Were a post hardcore band and our main guitar influences are killswitch engage and august burns red to give ya a feeling of the kind of music.

I want to hear some rough ideas for the cover that I can draw...please post your ideas for me and rough sketch if you really wanna help me out.

Thanks in advanced
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
You expect a serious, well thought-out answer about your album to which you have given us one detail and are asking for an entire album cover which should reflect the artist's ideas and not those of us on some internet site?

Draw a piece of crap on a plate.
An ornate hour glass... being shoved up someone's ass.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by cornmancer
The best album covers usually involve people smoking.
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
The Wild, The Innocent, The E Street Shuffle
Blue Valentine
Small Change

So yeah.

heaven and hell

st. valentines day massacre - motorhead
Last edited by rickyj at Apr 6, 2011,
Jizz into a mold of a crucifix, freeze it, then shove it up your bassist's ass. Take a picture of it, and you have an album cover.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
A giant beast ripping a woman in half but the woman is like a russian doll so there are just torn up half women around all over the place and blood everywhere and make sure that the font looks like an overgrown yard, otherwise it's not true post hardcore.
tits
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by Twist of fate
i like these bro its something no artist has ever put on an album

brah, thats creepy as ****
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Primus2112
Marijuana leaf

Do this! It's so original!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13

It's funny because it applies both to TS' question AND the responses in the thread.