I want you guys to tell me what you think of MY tone. This is MY band and I am not spamming a video for views. I am the awkward one playing the thumb and you can really hear the bass in the video. Here

Anyways, try to think of constructive criticism. Thanks for your time and I owe you guys like 3 NAD's and like 2 pedals...and still not done with my rig.
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
sound good for the style of music but seems... flat. Like most bass tones have growl or punch or both. yours just seems to sit in the middle.
I actually think your tone isn't half bad for what you're doing there my good man. Although, I think your bass it a tiny bit overpowering of the guitars in the video. Just my opinion
I like your bands sound man but give your bass some more growl to it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Yeah, next time I'll turn down the bass, but add more treble. I have a new compressor that needs to go in there. It has a color knob, basically a Sonic maximizer knob, in it. So it'll roll off the 100hz region into the 60hz and give it more top clarity.
Duck

My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
I kinda liked the tone. In fact the only problem I had with the band sound was the slipknot shirt.

wait..... Shirts..... Sound..... Bass tone..... The shirt had nothing to do with your tone!

But yeah, it was a lil overpowering (the bass) but your in the process of fixing that. And maybe its supposed to be overpowering, just.... No one knows that (including you.) Freaky to think of art thats art without the intent of being art....
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Good job and fingerstyle too +1 for fingerstyle in metal
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Nice tone, but a little more growl would be nice. Dont roll off on the bass, just add more treble. With a Warwick, you should have NO problems getting a growl tone.
pinga
Thank you all for your input! I really appreciate it from you guys. I will be posting a revised recording on my bands channel on YT and UG profile. I've been getting a lot of flack for the bass' volume in the video and I thought you guys would appreciate it more. lol
Duck

My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
The Warwick sound is barely in that, it's vauge and leaves you wanting a lot more. How did you record that? And are you still using your Mesa? I would've thought the Thumb through it would have been pure growly, punch in the balls, rip your face off, awesomeness.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I have a Markbass little mark into a Markbass 106hf cab. Not a lot of color, gonna try something different next time.
Duck

My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
Why, oh why did you get rid of the Mesa? That used to be Justin Chancellor's didn't it?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Hmmm...let's see...it broke.

Duck

My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
Ouch! What was wrong with it? Must've been pretty serious to make you part such a godly amp.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I never found out. I sold it for $450 broken and bought a SWR 750. liked it, but nothing special. Then sold the Mesa Boogie diesel 2x15 and bought the Markbass 6x10. and got the little mark head last week. Don't know if I am gonna keep it.
Duck

My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
I dig it, though you really were overpowering everything else in the video.
its not bad but ur tone needs a little more growl for metal and i dont like the vocal style at all
Dude I love it. A lot of people are saying more growl but I think the clean-ness really stands out. Well done. I like the song and your playing and the band. Nice job dude.
Main Basses:
Warwick RB Corvette 5
Douglas Sculptor 825 NA Fretless 5

Main Rig:
Sansamp>GK Backline 600>2 GK BLX 210 Cabinets