I'm DEFINITELY getting that Ultra Violence-era Death Angel vibe off it! I love that type of music, but I think most people that listen to it may prefer a more modern approach. My opinion on that? Play what you love, and work with that.

I do think the vocals could be better, but it definitely suits that style. I'd love to hear a more improved recording quality for sure - I think it could really do you guys justice. Keep us posted!

I really like it, and I for one can get past the lower-end recording quality. I also LOVE the use of vocal harmonies. Not just gang vocals. I think if the singing overall were a little better, it would be amazing. Keep doing what you're doing.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB

I really like it, and I for one can get past the lower-end recording quality. I also LOVE the use of vocal harmonies. Not just gang vocals. I think if the singing overall were a little better, it would be amazing. Keep doing what you're doing.

Not sure if this was a shot at me...? If not, no harm no foul brother If it was though, I just want to say I can definitely get past the low-end quality - that's not even an issue. I just believe that in a genre like thrash metal, bands can REALLY benefit, sound-wise from a solid studio!
Quote by ARJeff
Not sure if this was a shot at me...? If not, no harm no foul brother If it was though, I just want to say I can definitely get past the low-end quality - that's not even an issue. I just believe that in a genre like thrash metal, bands can REALLY benefit, sound-wise from a solid studio!

It wasn't a shot at you, I was just saying that you said better would be a benefit, and I was comparing my opinion to yours. To be honest I kind of agree with you. This band would have a wider audience with better recording quality.
Hey guys thanks alot for your feedback and I'm really glad you like what you hear! Like us on facebook/become a fan on reverbnation so you guys can keep updated with the band etc.

I do lead vocals and I very much appreciate your honest feedback on my vocals! I'm focussing a lot on my vocals this year and getting vocal training from school etc so that should definately improve me and show me how to really use my voice rather than just shouting melodically

If you really like what you hear, check out our live videos and subscribe to us on Youtube! www.youtube.com/AwakenedInfernoNZ

Thanks for feedback, keep it coming