So I have found a guy selling an Ibanez RGA321F in blue and he said he would let it go for $735. It doesnt have the case and it has two small dings on the treble horn. I asked him what happened to it and he said he bought it from a pawn shop and when he first saw it there it was in pristine condition. When he bought it the next day the case was no longer included and the dings were suddenly there. I cant decide really. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I do realize these go for about 1.5-2K or at least did when they are new.
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
Quote by Meelad360
"Treble" horn?

my fault, he called it a treble horn, its the lower horn closer to the treble strings. It almost looks like someone stupidly hit the horn against something as they were moving it. Its only the size of maybe a pencil eraser or two
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
my fault, he called it a treble horn, its the lower horn closer to the treble strings. It almost looks like someone stupidly hit the horn against something as they were moving it. Its only the size of maybe a pencil eraser or two

Oh okay I thought it was some new term I didn't know about.
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
So I have found a guy selling an Ibanez RGA321F in blue and he said he would let it go for $735. It doesnt have the case and it has two small dings on the treble horn. I asked him what happened to it and he said he bought it from a pawn shop and when he first saw it there it was in pristine condition. When he bought it the next day the case was no longer included and the dings were suddenly there. I cant decide really. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I do realize these go for about 1.5-2K or at least did when they are new.

He's a douche for lying to you about the condition of the guitar, and the inclusion of the case. I wouldn't trust him.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
He's a douche for lying to you about the condition of the guitar, and the inclusion of the case. I wouldn't trust him.

Yeah I thought it sounded sketchy that in one day or less the guitar was suddenly dinged and the case was "gone". I love getting good deals as would most people but sometimes I have to be cautious
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
Yeah I thought it sounded sketchy that in one day or less the guitar was suddenly dinged and the case was "gone". I love getting good deals as would most people but sometimes I have to be cautious

Did you get a picture of the serial number? Did you play it? I'd be wary of a counterfeit with such a sketchy guy..and who knows what else might be wrong.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Did you get a picture of the serial number? Did you play it? I'd be wary of a counterfeit with such a sketchy guy..and who knows what else might be wrong.

If its a counterfeit it looks like one hell of a fake haha. Even has the team J craft stamp along with the serial number F0603464. How could I research the serial number?
I think I'm gonna have to pass, my way of thinking its that if someone is careless enough to ding the guitar in three places then who knows what else they didn't take care of? After looking at the photos again I noticedcorrosion on the bridge, just too many question marks about it