I'm sorry, I really like Led Zep, but there's one song, ironically one of the most popular songs, that I really don't understand. Whole Lotta Love. I love the song's riff and everything, but I don't understand that middle part with the moaning and whatever. I was thinking to myself today, "Am I the only one that doesn't get this?" so here I am. Or, if somebody gets it, can you tell me what it is? It's been bugging me for ages.
Quote by Apples on Cacti
Ah. I see. I feel like it takes something away from the song, though....

nah man, it makes the song.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Meelad360
I'm not sure either, maybe a girl is getting hurt?

Whole Lotta Rape

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Lost Dog
It's him gettin' a whole lotta lovin from his ladyfriend

Well put.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I swear that the first line of that song is "You need kool-aid".

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Some alloted time to roll a joint before intensly rocking out again?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I swear that the first line of that song is "You need kool-aid".

I hear this EVERY time. Can't un-hear.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Beginning at 1:24 (and lasting until 3:02) the song dissolves to a free jazz-like break involving a theremin solo and a drum solo and the moans of Robert Plant (sometimes called the "orgasm section"[citation needed]). Plant did the vocals in one take. As audio engineer Eddie Kramer has explained: "The famous Whole Lotta Love mix, where everything is going bananas, is a combination of Jimmy and myself just flying around on a small console twiddling every knob known to man." Kramer is also quoted as saying:

At one point there was bleed-through of a previously recorded vocal in the recording of “Whole Lotta Love.” It was the middle part where Robert screams “Wo-man. You need it.” Since we couldn’t re-record at that point, I just threw some echo on it to see how it would sound and Jimmy said “Great! Just leave it.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Lotta_Love
What's there to get??

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Or maybe he has to get in more?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 7, 2011,