A sadly entertaining story of an 8 year old boy who was pepper-srayed by police. Read it here.

I found this story extremely entertaining. I mean, come on:

A boy with behavioural problems threatened his teachers and students when he became enraged and starting throwing around chairs at his Glennon Heights Elementary School in Lakewood, Colorado. He also brandished a sharp piece of wood he held like a knife.
After teachers barricaded themselves in a room away from Aidan Elliot, police were called in.

These teachers weren't able to control an 8 year old weilding "a sharp piece of wood", so they called the police? Then, the only way for the police to control him was to pepper spray him? Sadly, this is hilarious.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Last edited by CPDmusic at Apr 7, 2011,
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Shoot to kill should have been the only option
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If a little 8 year old's being a bitch enough to get the police called I'd do it too...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I wonder how long it will be before video games and metal are blamed for this? After all, those songs and games about killing people with sharp pieces of wood are so prevalent in modern culture.
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Bleach, OP, Naruto, GE, Rosario+Vampire, Soul Eater, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Kimi No Iru Machi, HSD Kenichi, and many more!!!
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Hah.

Well at least he accepted the responsibility. Unlike his retard of a mother.

Yeah, I always hate those "retard mother's". There's a lot of them

Quote by Fantum1337
I wonder how long it will be before video games and metal are blamed for this? After all, those songs and games about killing people with sharp pieces of wood are so prevalent in modern culture.

Yeah, just wait 'till they find a SlipKnot album at the scene of the "crime"
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Last edited by CPDmusic at Apr 7, 2011,
So the teachers left the kid without the other students? That's great, leave a psycho kid alone with the rest of class while the faculty hangs out in the janitor closet. The cops should have maced them too, for good measure.
If Trivium was copying Metallica, wouldn't Lars have sued them for copyright infringement?
Don't spray me bro
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
If I were a teacher I would've just slapped that kid into the realm and back. Then scattered peas in the corner and make him sit there on his knees, back to the class. In a dunce hat.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Hmm seems reasonable teachers get paid **** all in the USA so I wouldn't deal with that if I was them.

Plus thread title made me laugh
song stuck in my head today

Only in America...
Quote by slash_GNR666
Shoot to kill should have been the only option

The teachers are pussys.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
That's ridiculous. They couldn't have blinded an 8 year old kid. Pepper Spray is made for adults, not 8 year olds. Yes, he was out of control. But how hard is it to go up to an 8 year old, grab a bit of wood out of his hands and basically keep him in a bear hug until he calms down. Not hard at all.

Police are such ****ing sociopaths sometimes.
We've discussed this extensively on the James Randi forum... Teachers are very limited these days in taking any sort of physical action, and even if their motives are sound they may face disciplinary action.
We police are often confronted with out-of-control individuals, and in this case the individual was a young boy who was also armed with a sharp stick that could have injured others or himself if he were merely tackled or grabbed.
Pepper-spray is essentially harmless and in this case defused the situation without further fuss.
I have personally arrested an 8-year old in not dissimilar circumstances; a "disturbed" lad who had kicked his infant sister down a flight of stairs and chased his mother around the house with a broadhead arrow...
He resisted arrest, too.
Quote by lbc_sublime
Hmm seems reasonable teachers get paid **** all in the USA so I wouldn't deal with that if I was them.

Plus thread title made me laugh

not to mention they arent allowed to touch the kids unless they want to get sued into oblivion.. this is america were talking about.
Quote by Bikewer
We've discussed this extensively on the James Randi forum... Teachers are very limited these days in taking any sort of physical action, and even if their motives are sound they may face disciplinary action.
We police are often confronted with out-of-control individuals, and in this case the individual was a young boy who was also armed with a sharp stick that could have injured others or himself if he were merely tackled or grabbed.
Pepper-spray is essentially harmless and in this case defused the situation without further fuss.
I have personally arrested an 8-year old in not dissimilar circumstances; a "disturbed" lad who had kicked his infant sister down a flight of stairs and chased his mother around the house with a broadhead arrow...
He resisted arrest, too.

Of course he ****ing resisted arrest: He's 8 years old! He doesn't understand what's going on! All he knows is that he's raging and he needs to hurt someone. Trust me, I go through times where I literally rage and the only thing that stops me is when I've broken things or hurt someone.
Serves him right. Pepper spray probably wasn't needed but he was a danger to the teacher and the other students.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
What exactly prevented the teachers from simply picking up a kid and carrying him around like a sac? Sharp piece of wood? One guy distracts him, the other simply grabs him by the hand he's carrying the wood in. Besides, how sharp could it even have been

*internet tough guy*

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo

Those teachers are such pussies running away like that and leaving a little 8 year old kid wielding a sharp piece of wood in charge of an entire class room of 8 year old kids.

That kid has one hell of a future ahead of him though.
And lot painful memories...like slashgnr said, they shoulda just killed the little terrorist.
Quote by Bikewer
He resisted arrest, too.

If the kid was that threatening, the teachers should not have left the other students alone with him. That's child endangerment.
If Trivium was copying Metallica, wouldn't Lars have sued them for copyright infringement?
Quote by Fantum1337

Alas, this.

Parents' or retailers allowing children to acquire or watch 15/17+ games are the ones to blame IMO.
Hey, I had my first run-in with pepper spray around that age, and look how I turned out.

He'll be just fine.
I wood have pepper sprayed the bastard too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Guys guys, you're missing the obvious.

Beanbag shotgun. that or a water cannon. Hours of fun!
Such is posting in Soviet Russia