I have the right amount of testosterone
85 61%
I don't have enough - I would take testosterone tablets
11 8%
I don't have enough - I would not take testosterone tablets
23 16%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 2
After hearing through the Pit grapevine that male teenagers and young adults normally have 15 erections a day, I felt this was a somewhat high amount.

Then I thought, if this actually is the case, that I might be lacking in some of that manly testosterone. I have never been the lairy fighting type particularly, and it takes a lot to get me riled up. I am pretty lazy as well.

I reckon I could benefit from a dosage of testosterone. Apparently it gives you lots of energy, ups the libido all that jazz.

Anyway, what does the Pit think? Are you lacking in testosterone? Would you try?
You believed something you heard in the Pit? Not only though The Pit but through the "grapevine" of the pit...?

You deserve to have your limp floppy dick spooned off and fed to a cat.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
You believed something you heard in the Pit? Not only though The Pit but through the "grapevine" of the pit...?

Quote by fender_696
After hearing through the Pit grapevine that male teenagers and young adults normally have 15 erections a day

This made me go for some reason.

But yeah I think I could use some more testosterone too. I have a hard time gaining muscle, and my shoulders suffer from a serious lack of width.
Quote by biga29

BWAHAHA!!! Do not read this if your drinking. I almost drowned.
I have enough. I would take testosterone tablets.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I have an enormous penis and get erections on demand.

Ok, what's this thread about?
Have a Christmas
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait -- you guys DON'T have 15 erections a day? :/

Mine just never goes away.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Most are when you're sleeping apparently, although how they come up with that number is suspicious. Who is sneaking into peoples beds to keeps score of your erections?
Quote by matt154
Most are when you're sleeping apparently, although how they come up with that number is suspicious. Who is sneaking into peoples beds to keeps score of your erections?

Sounds like a party to me.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Don't take testosterone supplements. Your body stops producing it because it thinks it doesn't need to.
Quote by Td_Nights
Sounds like a party to me.

Yeah if you're picturing a hot female scientist in a labcoat doing it rather than some fugly nerd with a clipboard.
Quote by ruste84
Aren't you supposed to contact medical personnel after 4 hours?

Only if you want it to go away.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by ruste84
Aren't you supposed to contact medical personnel after 4 hours?

That's after using erectile dysfunction medication.

Quote by biga29
Mine just never goes away.

I just put it in some random girl on the street until it goes away!

It never does
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I can't say I have any fighting instinct either, but that doesn't stop me from getting 15 erections per day.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Does this help?

It did; thanks, I feel like a man again.
You're only meant to have 15?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by biga29

I'm changing this 4 year old sig of mine.
Guess not...crap 250 character limit.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Apr 7, 2011,
On topic, does anyone find that they end up masturbating do to negative reinforcement?

For those who dont know, negative reinforcement is doing something to get rid of something unpleasant. Honestly having a massive boner with no one to share with is just annoying sometimes. So I wack it.
Quote by Alexander_BR
On topic, does anyone find that they end up masturbating do to negative reinforcement?

For those who dont know, negative reinforcement is doing something to get rid of something unpleasant. Honestly having a massive boner with no one to share with is just annoying sometimes. So I wack it.

I masturbate because orgasms are awesome, and I have boners because my penis craves an orgasm.

Whacking off is not due to negative enforcement over here.
I have the right amount of testosterone. I get jealous, protective, and endlessly compete with rivals.

But I do like the Gilmore Girls.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I have big shoulders, a fair amount of muscle and I'm about 6ft. I get jealous and protective, I like to watch Top Gear, I fap like mad and I work out most days.

I also have pink streaks in my hair, own several plushies which I sleep with and my best friend is a chick.

It's all good
Quote by Jyrgen
This made me go for some reason.

But yeah I think I could use some more testosterone too. I have a hard time gaining muscle, and my shoulders suffer from a serious lack of width.

That's not really how shoulders work. And generally your body does a good job of producing hormones on its own. You only need supplements if you have a serious deficiency.
It's difficult to find a manlier nerd than me. But i don't get the nob on 15 times a day, it'll be one of those stupid facts like how many think about sex every 5 seconds or something. Totally not factual and most probably based on some womans preconception that all men are rapists.
I only have one erection a day...

that lasts for 24 hours.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fender_696
After hearing through the Pit grapevine that male teenagers and young adults normally have 15 erections a day,

I get at least 15 a day.

EDIT: And i'm pretty sure those numbers included erections while you sleep.

I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Last edited by BringMeTheDerp at Apr 7, 2011,
Don't worry dude, I doubt many people actually get that many in a day. Unless, you know, they're like, trying. Is there a world record or something for most erections in a day?
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
If testosterone tablets existed and were legal I'd pick up some and run a cycle just to get mad protein synthesis.

But they don't and I'm not gonna try and find some vials of test.
I really don't know how many I get but 15 seems excessive.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
How can a dude have enough testosterone anyway? Need moar! NEED MOAR TEST! NEED MOAR HGH!!! NEEED MOOOAAAR AAS!!!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Page 1 of 2