I cant express myself enough how unconfortable this feels, i tryed taping the 7th fret of the G on the B 3rd fret but its just not right to me.
Any suggestions folks ? Its killing me

EDIT: whoops i fret it wrong while taking a pic, but you got the idea, sorry :P
Last edited by DocArunas at Apr 7, 2011,
Or, depending on how acrobatic and showmanship'y you feel, you can fret 2nd fret with your right hand, and hammer on 7 and 10 with your left hand.
it says "T" on the tab, which i am assuming means 'tap'
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by rhysm
it says "T" on the tab, which i am assuming means 'tap'

You do realise that tapping that fret doesn't require a big stretch, right?
Kudos on you for being able to read tabs though!

The 2-7 stretch is obviously the issue here, illustrated by both the tab and his photo.
it says on the EDIT that he was fretting the wrong notes so i assumed that he was meant to be fretting the 10th.
Kudos for being more awake than i
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I fret the 7th on the B instead of the G on that pic, im trying to tap the 7 fret as someone here suggested, seems to be working :P

Feels like im cheating on the tab though but oh well
Last edited by DocArunas at Apr 7, 2011,
i would move this position up a string or do it the cool way by fretting the second fret with your right hand and hammer the 7th and 10th fret with your left.
Quote by DocArunas
I fret the 7th on the B instead of the G on that pic, im trying to tap the 7 fret as someone here suggested, seems to be working :P

Feels like im cheating on the tab though but oh well

You don't have to strictly follow the tab. Most tabs online are littered with incorrections anyway. Just play with what's comfortable rather than making things pointlessly complicated.
I notice from the picture that your elbow appears to be digging into your side and your wrist is as a very odd angle, try making the stretch with your elbow further from your side (so that your arm is closer to 90 degrees from the neck (though having it exactly 90 degrees is probably a bit much, especially on lower frets). It might feel odd at first, but I've found that it helps improve every aspect of your left hand ability.