Quote by Article

A man has opened fire in a school in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, leaving 13 people dead, officials say.

It remains unclear whether the attacker, who is among the dead, was then killed by police or shot himself.

The gunman is thought to be a 24-year-old former pupil. More than 20 people were also injured in the shooting.

Globo TV showed images of the victims being taken away by ambulance from the Escola Municipal Tasso da Silveira school in the western Realengo area.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13003419

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Shit man

9-14 year olds too. What a cunt. Surely at that age you can't harbor murderous grudges against your school...which come out 6 or 7 years later.
Shit

I was just listening to Andre Matos' Rio as I read that too.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Some people
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
This and the other earthquake off the coast of Japan.

This day.

My thoughts are with them.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Asshole. You didn't even know them. Why kill them? Eric and Dylan actually knew some of the people they shot.
The playground of the world
Must be all that devilish music they listen to. All that Sepultura or whatever it's called...mumble mumble.
Quote by Eddie4President
Asshole. You didn't even know them. Why kill them? Eric and Dylan actually knew some of the people they shot.

And that made it better?