Page 1 of 4
http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

This thing is enough to drive anyone insane. The questions are extremely abstract, but somehow, its analysis of me was ridiculously spot-on.

Scares the bejeezus out of me.

share your results!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I felt really weird doing that quiz... But yeah, the analysis was nigh-on perfect... Wat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Didn't work at all for me. :/ Parts were right, but parts were far wrong.
My problem was that for the latter half of the questions, I found no relevance at all between the question and the shapes, and just chose whichever one I felt like. I felt like at the beginning there were specific shapes that related exactly to the question.
Too abstract and non-specific to correctly state such a complex thing as personality.
about 50% accurate. but it's cold reading.

confirmation bias works on anyone.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Mine was spot on apart from anything that had to do with friendships/relationships
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
It's not a perfect analysis, it's just brainwashing you so you fit the profile of the analysis.
🙈 🙉 🙊
"Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion."

However, I am not a sporty person. Otherwise, I don't overly disagree with any of this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 7, 2011,
The point is relate your feelings to a visual form, as that will be more directly related to your subconscious, It may choose a threatening or calming color and shape that would refer to the question, most of them are only abstract if you don't think of it in that way.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Banjocal
"Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion."

Holy ****. perfect description.

i got the exact same analysis. hence cold reading.
I bet we all get the same answer.

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

The first part makes no sense, the rest seems ok. But yea, it could pretty much apply to anyone.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Apr 7, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
i got the exact same analysis. hence cold reading.

Wel, It's obviously psychologically aimed to make you agree with it, but it does fit my description pretty well simultaneously; generalisations to a population sometimes work like that.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
"Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all."

This was inaccurate beyond belief. The bolded bits are the only parts that apply to me. And I found the questions difficult to answer. I know that they're supposed to be symbolic to an extent, and for one or two it was obvious. But I found myself sometimes just picking the obvious choice, because the damn thing meant something completely different to me. I had to make up stories for what I was seeing to justify any of the answers. On the whole, it was a pretty fun experience.

Quote by Trowzaa
I felt really weird doing that quiz... But yeah, the analysis was nigh-on perfect... Wat.

Yeah, bitch. I think it was the pulsating of the shapes that did it. I was listening to Comus at the time, may have added to the mood.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Apr 7, 2011,
Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

Close but no cigar.
I take on board how others look at ideals and re-evaluate my standpoint based on what makes sense. I don't become task orientated. I don't come across as cold and withdrawn apparently, if anything i'm a little overbearing. And if i'm not happy about something i'll let whoever it concerns know.
Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.

wat
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Yeah, bitch. I think it was the pulsating of the shapes that did it. I was listening to Comus at the time, may have added to the mood.

I got the urge to stab babies...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
I got the urge to stab babies...

pink triangles will do that to you brah.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
That was pretty cool... didn't feel I could answer any questions meaningfully though.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
it was off, and it's just a trick of saying things that everyone will identify with.
Quote by maggot9779
I wonder how many people chose the white circle for the first question, just to be "ironic".

I picked the white one, the red one seemed.... warm.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

Mine was the complete opposite of spot on (spot off?). Like, I don't think anything was right in it.

EDIT: And I was pretty confident with my answers. At least, as much as you can be with a test like this.

Totally the only person with this result. Because I am awesome
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Apr 7, 2011,
"You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view. "

Kinda right but WHICH SHAPE WANTS TO HURT YOU?
Quote by vagelier
...it's just a trick of saying things that everyone will identify with.

This.
Just because an internet test says something, doesn't mean anything.

Although I liked the questions.. very abstract.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

These shapes know all of my secrets!
Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.

This is pretty close in many ways...though very abstract and can easily be applied to anyone I would say. Not really reliable.
I've already taken it. Didn't work for me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Banjocal
Wel, It's obviously psychologically aimed to make you agree with it, but it does fit my description pretty well simultaneously; generalisations to a population sometimes work like that.

just like 'psychics'.

people read it, and only take account what applies to them, and discard the rest, or make the rest fit somehow.
Ok thats my diagnostic. I can only say that it failed..

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests.
Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics.
Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath.

Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle.
Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
Haven't done it yet, but I'm guessing it's cold reading.

EDIT: Shit, I love the questions though. Even if they are pseudoscientific nonsense, the absurdity of them makes them so much more interesting than your average "do you like working to deadlines" arse-gravy.

Even if it doesn't work, I'd love to see the reasoning behind these, if there is any.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Apr 7, 2011,
Mine was about 90% accurate. There was one sentence that doesn't fit me, but otherwise it's a pretty good fit.

And of course some of you are going to get the same description. What, you expect there to be some poor sap who writes you your own individual report in the time it takes you to answer eah question?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Mine was about 90% accurate. There was one sentence that doesn't fit me, but otherwise it's a pretty good fit.

And of course some of you are going to get the same description. What, you expect there to be some poor sap who writes you your own individual report in the time it takes you to answer eah question?

no, i think there is about 10 different possible outcomes that are picked in random, which are amplified to a perceiver because of a few questions that seem to read one's perceptions, of which actually don't contribute to the result whatsoever.
You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

I'm officially freaked out, now. Only the underlined bit was inaccurate......
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Quote by laid-to-waste
just like 'psychics'.

people read it, and only take account what applies to them, and discard the rest, or make the rest fit somehow.

f you read in closer to the paragraphs, I've just noticed that they put in compliments: "because you are an induvidual". No one likes to be 'just like everyone else'. The evaluations are quite fun to dissect actually; they're obvious once you see it but subtle if you arent paying attention.

edit: and yeah, I agree with the above that it'd unlikely there is any real relationship with the answers you give and the evaluation you receive.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 7, 2011,
Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

hmm
sort of accurate, but very vague.
Quote by entity0009
It's not a perfect analysis, it's just brainwashing you so you fit the profile of the analysis.

Yeah the whole point is the results affect EVERYONE as a whole, they just make it seem like specifics, but they choose the specifics that everyone likes to think they have.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
This is hosted on the portfolio site of a web designer. I cannot find any link to this test anywhere on the main site.

It's probably just the web designer messing about in flash.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Apr 7, 2011,
Quote by Banjocal

However, I am not a sporty person. Otherwise, I don't overly disagree with any of this.

I got the same. And it isn't true at all
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.

I probably agree with 85-90% of it. I have some respect for authority, I don't experiment all the time, but I do try to be innovative.

The test itself is difficult to understand, I answered some of the questions just because they weren't obvious.
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
shit's creepy, yo.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Page 1 of 4