first of all I know it will never happen, so anyone who feels like telling me that, save it

If Paul and Ringo wanted to do a reunion tour, with others subbing in for John and George, who do you think should be the replacements, keep in mind both Lennon boys, and Dahni Harrison are not options as The Surviving Beatles have said that they wouldn't want to get them involved

I say for George, Noel Gallagher, he can do both the vocals and the guitar, he is friends with McCartney and was the lead song writer for probably the most Beatles inspired band ever

For John, Robin Zander from Cheap Trick, he can play the rhythm guitar, and can definitely do the vocals, I have heard him to John Lennon songs, and he can do it

What does everyone else think?
it would be eric clapton for lennon
and then some other random for george.

and other than them all being english oasis is nothing like the beatles.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Apr 7, 2011,
I agree, Robin Zander should be the one to do John's spot. As for George I think Eric Clapton should do his spot. Great band that would be right there!
HARE KRISHNA!
Quote by the_white_bunny
it would be eric clapton for lennon
and then some other random for george.

and other than them all being english oasis is nothing like the beatles.

Dude have you listened to Oasis, I am a huge fan, I have listened to all of their albums more than once and their sound is very remenicent of the Beatles, and that has been said many times by critics, they idolize the Beatles, Lliam Gallagher is producing a movie about Apple records. but whatever I digress

I don't think they would choose clapton because then it would take away from the beatles thing, it would require him to do too much of his own stuff, he would probably guest a few times, but I think they would get someone who is a little less... Legendary
Regardless of what Paul and Ringo have to say, I'm pretty sure that Beatles fans would only accept the Lennon boys and Dhani Harrison to tour as The Beatles reunion. Now, Paul McCartney joining the All-Starr Band, I could see happening.
Quote by C_Miller
Regardless of what Paul and Ringo have to say, I'm pretty sure that Beatles fans would only accept the Lennon boys and Dhani Harrison to tour as The Beatles reunion. Now, Paul McCartney joining the All-Starr Band, I could see happening.

I disagree I think it really wouldn't matter who they got, as long as Paul and Ringo were there I don't think anyone would really care, but that's just my opinion

but besides the lennon boys or dahni who would you chose?
thats an idea, or they could do it on like a rotation, have different people filling in on different dates
And add in another drummer with Ringo, Phil Colins just like they used to.
HARE KRISHNA!
Quote by Jackstraw89
Phil Colins is retired, and not in the greatest health, how bout ringo's son zak

No, someone send a letter and tell Phil to get off his @$$ so he can risk himself for us.
HARE KRISHNA!
Quote by Jackstraw89
I disagree I think it really wouldn't matter who they got, as long as Paul and Ringo were there I don't think anyone would really care, but that's just my opinion

but besides the lennon boys or dahni who would you chose?

The Beatles will always and forever be John, Paul, George and Ringo. So, if they were to do a reunion tour, the only way myself and so many other people would only accept it if there at least was a bloodline. Throwing in Eric Clapton, Robin Zander, Elton John, Noel Gallagher, ect. and then calling it The Beatles is just insulting.
Money is the only reason they would do it. I saw Paul and Ringo playing together somewhere in the last few years on youtube, I forget what it was.

Their latest song as "The beatles" was "Free" I think, I heard it again for the first time somewhere on my ipod, it was actually really beatles sounding and a great song, never was a hit though, probably something to do with Paul's hypocritical lyrics.
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 9, 2011,
Quote by C_Miller
The Beatles will always and forever be John, Paul, George and Ringo. So, if they were to do a reunion tour, the only way myself and so many other people would only accept it if there at least was a bloodline. Throwing in Eric Clapton, Robin Zander, Elton John, Noel Gallagher, ect. and then calling it The Beatles is just insulting.

Actually, I think everyone got over that now. It's not insulting, we're just having fun! Any attention to The Beatles is great even if it's negitive or Positive!
HARE KRISHNA!